Thread: Crime

Crime

Had to help granny with her shopping last night, so I got a bit distracted whilst literally lifting her out the car with all her baggage and left my work bag with Sat nav, HTC Desire mobile, £100 sunglasses, all my work passes and credit cards, driving licence and keys etc etc by the side of the car, hidden from view.

Now, to see the bag you'd have to tramp through a load of mud in the rain in the dark for no reason, as its a dead end. Of course, it just so happens someone with no morals is scouting about at midnight and comes across it, gleefully hurls all my paperwork in the street for over half a mile and steals the rest. A lady delivered what was left of the bag to my grans address this morning, found a couple of streets away, empty.

Insurance wont pay as bag was left unattended.

Yes, my fault. But you have to admit very unlucky and extremely ****ing annoying.

Car got vandalised a few weeks ago as well. Ripped wing mirror off and booted the door, and Gran got robbed on the way home by some lowlife scum on way home :( Wtf is this country coming too?

****ing hell.. Thats ridiculous. Low life scum!

Dont suppose you made enemys with any gypsies in the last year did you? Your lucks been bad man. sorry to hear.

Forum User
    Caught a kid stealing my motorbike at 4.00 am 2 years ago, then 1 year ago I opened the garage to find a kicked down door, broken window and a missing bike.

Also took tools and golf bats

My mate had his corsa stolen, joy rided and burned out just outside the village, that was full of tools, cd's etc

Last night another mate had his window smashed, stereo nicked and steering column ****ed, they must have been foxes by the immobiliser otherwise it wouldnt have been there this morning

****in low life, theiving, pikey, scrubbers.

Uh oh :(

Just realised my mini DV camera for filming car stuff was in it too and my main digital camera, so about £900 so far plus another £70 odd to replace locks. Not a good week.

* Uncle Schakal * knitted by nanas since 1995 , now available with added GSOH
    coonts .

similar happened to me about a month a go .
    seeing the cd player was on display (my fault) mr scum decided to smash the rear quarter window and get in the chamade .
    also found my ray bans , sat nav and various other
    shizzle in the glove box
    i had a box containing the seat belts i removed from the 9 on
    the back seat , he has even taken that ffs .

can the grandma remember what he looks like ??
    if it was my grandma ,i would dedicate the rest of my life
    to finding the barsteward so that i can arse rape him
    for starters .

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by schakal
    coonts .

can the grandma remember what he looks like ??
    if it was my grandma ,i would dedicate the rest of my life
    to finding the barsteward so that i can arse rape him
    for starters .

same here

Forum User
    No Wobba it's not your fault. You don't touch someone else's property, simple as that. For this reason i love the USA, You get to shoot the scumbag and get away with it.
    You work hard and some little shite comes along and nicks it, lets just hope your mobile explodes near his ear.
    As for insurance companies they excel in getting out of payouts.

Thanks guys.

Gran has done all she can with the Police, they had an identity parade with the suspect but she can barely see as she is so old. She got the wrong guy. The cops know who it was so hopefully thy gave him a good kicking out the back.

Nothing I can do about it now, not going to replace the stolen items as its just more to lose or have smashed up, so back to using my old phone if this SIM ever turns up!

* Uncle Schakal * knitted by nanas since 1995 , now available with added GSOH
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaymzfc
    No Wobba it's not your fault. You don't touch someone else's property, simple as that. For this reason i love the USA, You get to shoot the scumbag and get away with it.
    You work hard and some little shite comes along and nicks it, lets just hope your mobile explodes near his ear.
    As for insurance companies they excel in getting out of payouts.

true however the scumbag has the chance of having a gun as well
    over there !!