Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Wonderful car

Be nice to see see some Pod runs ;)

What 'box is in it? Are they custom driveshafts?

isnt that a prima f2 kit???

thought the dimmas all had the slashes in the rear 1/4s

and i also thought the one dimma did was a full on clio outer shell on the scort floorpan/inner wings etc conversion....looks like that has kept the original clio inner wings at the front and strut tops etc

bet it fukkin shifts tho.

Forum User
    It's actually a Dimma kit and the previous owner filling in the side scoops, modified the front bumper, took off the rear spoiler, cut the arches out to fit the 18" alloys and took off the 16v bonnet, WTF?? Dimma didn't actually take the whole cosworth floor pan they modified the Clio and modified the chassis with cosworth pan. I will post the original pics from 94 and you will see the same welding round the turrets. It's in need of some tlc, and I am having the original Dimma kit removed and a new one fitted, I've got the original 17 compomotives to put back on too. Can't wait to get it looking how it used to. And yes, it's quick, never been in anything like it. It's pretty raw when the turbo kicks in and it grips like Billy o. It chirps rather than the gay dump valve pffffsss. Taking it to Collins performance next weekend hopefully to get it on the dyno but the previous owner recons it's late 300,s and just over 3 secs to 60. Not very experienced with all this but am sure will learn V quickly

Any

3 sec to 60,thats just sexual

Quote Originally Posted by T1MWV
    It's actually a Dimma kit and the previous owner filling in the side scoops, modified the front bumper, took off the rear spoiler, cut the arches out to fit the 18" alloys and took off the 16v bonnet, WTF?? Dimma didn't actually take the whole cosworth floor pan they modified the Clio and modified the chassis with cosworth pan. I will post the original pics from 94 and you will see the same welding round the turrets. It's in need of some tlc, and I am having the original Dimma kit removed and a new one fitted, I've got the original 17 compomotives to put back on too. Can't wait to get it looking how it used to. And yes, it's quick, never been in anything like it. It's pretty raw when the turbo kicks in and it grips like Billy o. It chirps rather than the gay dump valve pffffsss. Taking it to Collins performance next weekend hopefully to get it on the dyno but the previous owner recons it's late 300,s and just over 3 secs to 60. Not very experienced with all this but am sure will learn V quickly

Any

woah....chill man... just looked like the prima kit....with it not having the slashes....i prefer them tbh they look a lot cleaner.

i thought from mem....which has been wrong......that the article said theyd chopped the escy floorpan and cut the floor out of the clio and installed all the pan/turrets/strut tops/tunnel etc out the escy. then shortened the shafts on all 4 corners etc to fit in the wide arched clio outer shell. basically dropping the the clio outer shell onto a narrowed escy cos floorpan like they do with the mk 3 scorts.

just looks like the clio strut tops with a bit of fettling in the pics. has been a while since i looked under a clio bonnet tho tbh lol.

and good luck with the project....sounded a right beast back in the day.and no doubt still is...only with time will be better ;)

Forum User
    Sorry buddy, I didn't mean it come across like that, I was typing that whilst eating my tea with the mrs giving me earache! The guy that did the work styled it round the prima design, in not too keen myself. Do you know of any meets in or around the northwest?

Forum User
    Hi 2 Live, you might be right but im not too sure to be honest. I cant get far enough under the car to be able to see what they have done. From the small amount of info I can find about this car, I think they modified the tunnel to take the cosworth drive train but i guess i need to get in on some ramps to have a look.

Went out for a spin last night and scared myself to death!

Need to order a new fuel tank today to replace the abortion of a tank that they have fitted in to the boot.

would there be any chance of some pictures of under the car.ive got the first dimma clio that pankhurst did and maybe some time i would do the cosworth conversion to it.

Forum User
    Hi, I havent yet but will try and get it on some ramps at weekend and get some snaps.

if u need a standard fuel tank let me know as i am about to bin one !