Steering rack 2.75 lock to lock, or quick rack wanted.

I understand that there were two racks fitted to Williams' one 3.25 and one 2.75 lock to lock.

Cash waiting for a 2.75 lock to lock steering rack. Will not need the PAS hoses or track rods, as will be used on an R5 with the PAS blocked off. Alternatively an after market quick rack considered.

Good money burning a hole in my pocket if in good condition. Please email me or PM what you've got at:

276-eo2@a.dii.mod.uk

Many thanks
    Alastair.

Thanks to those who have replied to my PMs. Still looking for a PAS rack for a Williams and cash waiting.

Please get in touch.

Al

* Uncle Schakal * knitted by nanas since 1995 , now available with added GSOH
    have you looked into r19 16v rack ?
    it will be easier to find .

Valver and Williams PAS rack are all the same 2.75....millions about.

There is no such thing as a "Cup" non PAS quick rack 2.75...only thing close was some old R5 racks made by TAS (gone bust).

Quote Originally Posted by Evogone
    Valver and Williams PAS rack are all the same 2.75....millions about.

There is no such thing as a "Cup" non PAS quick rack 2.75...only thing close was some old R5 racks made by TAS (gone bust).
    Shackal, Evogone,

Many thanks for the info, much appreciated! Ive been told that some 16v racks are 3.25 LTL but nothing concrete? Any 2.75 rack that will fit will do!

I have a 2.75 TAS R5GTT quickrack but the pinion is slightly bent, therefore useles for rallying.

If anyone has a 2.75 LTL: 16v PSA rack, r19 16v PAS rack, or williams rack, then please get in touch. Cash waiting so long as you can confirm it is 2.75 LTL. Lots of offers of racks but no one can be bothered to check the ratio !

VMT
    Al

i have a spare valver pas rack that is 2.75 could be willing to part with it for the right price.

Thanks, but Ive just been offered one from my mate as he found one in his shed!