Ok here we have my 1992 JDM Prelude Si Vtec...

4 months Tax
MOT Expired last month
123,000 mileage most of which is km's in Japan. Circa 85k miles
2.2 l DOHC VTEC ( 197 bhp standard )
Manual Gearbox No LSD I'm afraid
Long arm Induction Kit
Odyssey Lighweight Dry Cell Battery (5kg)
De-cat & S/Steel Exhaust
Aluminium Sunroof Delete
Cruise Deleted
PAS Deleted
Air Con Delete
Pretty much Stripped bare interior
Carbon look Motorbike wing mirror
Complete 4ws to 2ws conversion by PAW
OE wheels in Black
Unknown lowering springs
Lightweight Extended Lug Nuts
Rear Spoiler removed
Vtec Strong no Smoke

Reluctantly selling my Project car due to a change in circumstances I can no longer run 2 cars so this has to go as it's no practical for myself as a daily driver. My project thread is here ...

http://preludeuk.forumup.com/viewtop...orum=preludeuk

In the time I have owned the car I have spent close to £1000 pounds on the car and spent a fair number of hours working on it. Including £760 of work at Performance Autoworks only about 6 weeks ago.

This work included full 2WS conversion with laser alignment
Complete Air Con & PAS Removal

Along with the other weight saving modifications the car weighs 200 kgs less than standard meaning the car is very quick even with a relativley standard engine. The car has pretty good body with only a small amount of surface rust on the left rear arch and the usual marks and dings of a 18 yr old car.
The car has no MOT at the moment as I planned to only use the car on track and strip. To pass an MOT it will need the fog light wiring up, possibly a new tyre on the front left and the handbrake will probaly need work as it's not brilliant.

I'm located near Blackpool, Lancs and can be contacted by pm or on 07825 404566

This car is amazing value for performance for the money this car is as fast as the Nana (14.0 SQM) was on my local test strip.

thanks Martin