Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Michael, I guess your linkage has been adjusted incorrectly before (it may be too long) or your engine sits in its place a bit different (compared to the standard), for example it may sit closer to the front by few mm (caused by stiff mounts). As you wrote, unfortunately the whole linkage is very sensitive for any imperfection (and to tell the truth, not the best design: the selector shaft - and selector arm - is at the bottom of the gearbox, effecting that if the engine moves a bit, the whole linkage - and the gear knob - will move lot. Moreover usually the gear selector seal leaks.) Basically, this 10% short shift link is a plug'n'go design, you have to just replace the OEM link and you don't have to adjust the linkage with standard but perfect engine mounts.

Correct - i only had to adjust a little less than 1mm...!
    I was incorrectly adjusted before fitting the shorter shift.

Forum User
    Hi,

I'm interested in a 10% kit with the plastic housing asap.
    Can you pm me with details please?

Thanks

PM'd

Forum User
    Are these still available i will be interested in a 10% one at the end of the week (payday).

Also the brass bushes that you and cliokongen were trialling are they available to? Can you please send me a price for all of the parts needed to refurb the bushes (that you supply inc the brass ones if available). Also if you have the p/n’s for the additional Renault bushes I shall need that would be mint. Thanks in advance Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Clio_Squeak
    Are these still available i will be interested in a 10% one at the end of the week (payday).

Also the brass bushes that you and cliokongen were trialling are they available to? Can you please send me a price for all of the parts needed to refurb the bushes (that you supply inc the brass ones if available). Also if you have the p/n’s for the additional Renault bushes I shall need that would be mint. Thanks in advance Dan.
    They are not available momently but hopefully I will have more kits in November. They have already been ordered from the machine shop. I have a spare set of brass bushes, I will add them to your kit. I guess the price will be around £56 - £60 (including brass bushes) plus £7 (postage) depending on actual GBP / HUF exchange rate (HUF is very unstable nowadays).

Forum User
    Please pm me once they are avaiable as i am not always on here. Also are those brass bushes the only ones i will need to replace.

Sorry for all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Clio_Squeak
    Please pm me once they are avaiable as i am not always on here. Also are those brass bushes the only ones i will need to replace.

Sorry for all the questions.
    Ok, I'll PM you when it's available. Besides this kit you will need to replace those brass bushes and the plastic ball shell (located in the gearbox housing, Renault part number: 77 00 872 205, approx. £5) if you want to renew every joints in the gear linkage.

Forum User
    Sweet let me know as soon as you get them. payday Friday so ill make sure ill save some cash lol. Also its only that 1 part from renault i need and then basically you provide everything else to do the complete overhaul?

Adjustable version of the Quickshift 10% kit is now available: http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/forum/...=405321#405321