Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    well done cheif, she already a rocket just cut the cat out and trust ul notice massive difference and only take a few mins.

what plans have you got for her

Forum User
    To be honest mate the ph1 cat isnt too restrictive, taking the cat out on my mk1 hybrid made a big difference, but as im running a Yozza, if i took the cat out i know il be failing noise tests at track days :(

plans are keep tweaking, maybe cams, plus stripping it, and developing it more as i go

* Uncle Schakal * knitted by nanas since 1995 , now available with added GSOH
    awesome stuff mate ,my hat off to you

what sort of torque figure you are getting in this compared to
    standard ?? is there a progress thread on the net ?

Forum User
    Thanks matey, yes I have a full build thread on Cliosport

Torque, depending on rolling road is an average of 160ish lb ft.

But the huge difference is in the graphs; When lightly tuned it had a max of 150 lb ft, now its making 150lb ft at just over 4000, and holds over that till close to 7k.

Here is a graph when standard, the torque is on the right, and it peaks just on 150 lb ft at 5500 rpm, with a very 'up and down' torque curve.

Here is the curve after the itbs, the power is like a line, and the torque curve is completely different

I then made a few more changes, such as moving the air temp sensor into a trumpet, plus a few other things, and had the map tweaked again and the curve got even better:

although its not gained a huge amont peak power/torque, its now making between 15-20 bhp and lb ft of torque more at any given point in the rev range, completely changing how the car dives, and explains why its so much faster

Forum User
    I will also just state on the Dastek rollers it makes circa 200 bhp, and on RS tunings rollers it makes 190 odd - shows difference in rolling roads.

It has gone from 0-60 in 6.7 secs average to 5.7, and 1/4 mile from 15.0 ish to 14.2 with more to come :D

very good power and good curves.

like wobba said got some weight out and and it will fly. bet you catch a few motors out. Whats the kerb weight

Forum User
    Iv never had it weighed mate, though getting it done this coming week ,im expecting circa 1030kg's

Is this running LPG ?Whats the tube and pipes on top of the cam cover ?

* Uncle Schakal * knitted by nanas since 1995 , now available with added GSOH
    Quote Originally Posted by 16v_russ
    Thanks matey, yes I have a full build thread on Cliosport
    link ??? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Evogone
    Is this running LPG ?Whats the tube and pipes on top of the cam cover ?
    Std ECU keeps the MAP readings, therefore you must continue to deliver these readings when on ITB's too, via the 4 vacuum takeoffs, and a tank to average or soften the reading making it acceptable for the ECU.