FAO those who have removed their aux fuel tank

Hi, recently removed the aux fuel tank on my valver and fitted a replacement part from a lower spec clio however i'm not sure what to do with this pipe?

I think it runs through to the carbon canister (which I have also removed), whats best to do with this pipe? Was thinking of removing fully however then what do I do with the smaller pipe that comes from the inlet manifold? (that also goes into the carbon canister).

Also, i'm hearing a sucking noise from the fuel filler neck whilst the engine is running - any ideas what this could be?

Cheers

rip that pip out

block up the inlet pipe

run the car then undo petrol cap, it may hiss air in, in which case you have connected or blocked up a breather, i had this issue so to keep it tidy i simply drilled a tiny air hole in the top of the filler neck after the cap seal to let the tank breath

Thanks Coops, in terms of the hole placement, do you mean above or below the cap seal? Is the cap seal the green hinged part of plastic inside the neck?

Cheers

physically the cap itself that you unlock and remove, anywhere further down the neck from where that slots in and seals will do but obviously not where petrol will piss out everytime you refil

i'll try take a pic tomos of where mine is

OK sounds good, I removed the pipe that runs into the carbon canistor this evening however when I got the the fuel tank end, it wasn't connected to the pipe above in the picture - any ideas?