I have owned the car for just over a year now and am selling as i cant afford to keep to cars.

A Little About The Car
Mileage is on about 84,000 off the top of my head but it hasnt gone up in the last two months so probably about 85,000. this is because the speedo does not work i think its the speedo drive in the gearbox but it may just be a speedo cable that i damaged whilst changing subframe for 172 widetrack. Easy fix either way.
Cambelt i checked when i first got the car and looks absolutely fine but i cant find a reciept for when it was last done so no proof. I also checked it in april when i done the widetrack as i was going to change it then but run out of time at my mates yard.
Service history is all there and withoout looking at it i couldnt tell you. I re-done the plugs, leads, oil filter, oil, gearbox oil, coolant, powersteering fluid, auxbelt and clutch in april but before i sell i will probably treat her to some new plugs and filter and oil if i find time as working on GLP to get her done. I had the car mot'd last friday 23/07/2010 and she sailed through. MOT runs out 8th or 9th August 2011. The only advisories i got was the front offside brake hose was slightly corroded so i will be changing that before i sell as i have a cuple of braided front hoses lying about. Allso the only other advisory was suspension modified car very low with very little movement but in my eyes that isnt a negative lol. The tax is due at the end of the month but i dont mind taxing it for the buyer if they want to pay as i have all of the current documentation to get it done. (Could be done on the day of the sale if he/she wishes.)

The arches are very very good when i changed the interior i checked the inside arches and sills and they are mint. On the outside of the arch though the paint is starting to bubble a tiny bit but nothing to major and it hasnt got through they are still sterdy as a rock. Its purely cosmetic. I have undersealed the sills, rear arches and the front end. I have looked after her very well and i will be sad to see her go but due to me still being apprentice and insurance is high i cant own two cars (Plus my dad wants his driveway back). Many people will vouch for how well i have looked after her ellz, lee, luke, alex etc etc.

Also i have cut a hole in the firewall because i did run the group n skuttle induction. a mod i truely recommend,.

BTW i am not in a rush to sell her so no stupid offers please. Also no offence but if i think you are going to buy the car and not look after her i would rather leave it and keep her as she is a very clean example and i have spent a lot of time and money getting her to werre she is now. (thats not a dig at you but she has plenty of years left and i would be mortified to see her not looked after)

Also if you want to come and view the car and want to take her on a test drive then please bring proof of insurance as i am not letting anyone drive her that isnt insured.

The spec a bit clearer:

Engine
F7P Valver engine,
Polished Rocker Cover,
Polished Cambelt Cover,
Heatwrapped Valver Manifold And Downpipe,
Normal Radiator with a R19 fan (I think as its bigger that the OE one)

Transmission
JB3 091 Gearbox No Crunches Grinds etc Drives Smooth (Speedo currently not working believe to be the speedo drive in the gearbox) ,
Standard Valver Clutch With Soft Pedal Conversion. (April 2010)

Exhaust
Full standard Valver exhaust,
Catalyt Converter in place.

Brakes
Front: Valver Discs and Callipers, (Replaced Discs and Pads Late Last Year)
Rear: Valver Discs and Calipers. (Replaced Discs, bearings and Pads Late Last Year)

Suspension
Front: Standard Valver Suspension with 30-40mm Lowering springs, OMP strut brace,
Rear: Valver shock absorbers and lowered torsion bar to suit front lowering springs

Wheels
Clio 16v PH2 Clovers,
185/55/15 tyres,
Three Renault Laguna wheel trims.

Exterior
449 Blue Valver Shell,
Front Bumper on bonnet pins for ease of getting to the front towing eye (Dad kindly ripped it off)
All black plastic has been sprayed Satin Black (Could do with redoing if I'm honest)

Interior
Williams Seats
Valver dash clocks and oil dials with R19 Trip computer installed,
Sound deadening removed from floors and rear quarters,
Standard Renaul Tape Player

As she is i am looking for £1000.

If you want me to tax the car then you give me the money and ill tax it for you ;).

Thanks Dan.

Any Questions PM me for a quicker response.

Also i haven't bothered advertising her elsewhere as like i said not in a rush to sell.

Pictures to come at the weekend once i give her a clean.