Announcing my new custom 'live' remapping service for all Clio 16V’s and Williams running the factory ecu.
Available for:
Naturally Aspirated Clio’s running any state of tune; from cams and exhaust systems, right down to completely stock. Already chipped? I can do better!

Turbocharged Clio’s. Whether already running Turbo chips or still on the stock ecu.

All ECUs are live mapped to suit each individual engine

N/A engines:
As you may know I have been offering a fitting service for off-the-shelf performance chips for a couple of years now. I’ve come to the conclusion that, while most of these chips do give some improvement over the stock map, there just aren’t any major gains to be had from off-the-shelf chip tuning alone.
This is why I now offer my unique throttle-body mod and custom remap for naturally aspirated Clio’s.
My TB mod, alongside remapping, will give real on-the-road gains in torque and acceleration – not just a few extra peak bhp and no measurable performance gain. Just real performance!
For example, on an otherwise stock Clio 16V expect to lower 0-60 times by 0.2-0.3 secs.

Whether or not your Clio is chipped already, try me. I will make you car go faster!

Turbo conversions:
Most turbocharged Clio’s run a BBTuning based conversion and chip based on Fastchip’s Rtuner map. Whilst these chips do work, I know from my own personal experience that these cannot be thought of as anything more than a decent base map to get the car running. All turbo conversions MUST be custom remapped to ensure maximum power and safety - especially if your turbo conversion is at all modified from BBTuning’s original spec. If you are running, for example, more boost or higher compression ratio it is very likely that the engine will be suffering at least some detonation – a great way of killing a turbocharged engine!

Price: £175 for all remaps.

Exclusive to all subscribed Williamsclio members:
£20 off. So full custom remaps for as little as £150!

Dyno-run and printout £60

Cams timed-in on the dyno for maximum performance from £70

*ECU chipping service for off-the-shelf chips still available!*