Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobba
    Cheers.

Mines got a new Megane clutch on, not a loopy one thank Christ, don't think my poor old knees could take it in rush hour.
    Mines a Megane 4 paddle Helix one and uprated cover and its super hard and on /off...!

Quote Originally Posted by Evogone
    Cheers.

Mines got a new Megane clutch on, not a loopy one thank Christ, don't think my poor old knees could take it in rush hour.
    Mines a Megane 4 paddle Helix one and uprated cover and its super hard and on /off...!
    Yea **** that. If you saw the traffic I deal with everyday you'd know why!

How's the diff going? Looks like it was going round those pretty tight bends very well, I guess the diff helps a lot right? Do you get lift off understeer with it?

Quote Originally Posted by stan
    Well give me a call and we'll work something out

The Trident Engineering sprint williams (The one I rebuilt late last year...Originally Sodemo built engine) was out last weekend, he was leading the class by a massive 5secs at Llandow on the Saturday!! was the same story the following day at llys-y-fran untill he snapped both driveshafts!!

That'll be in for the mapping to be 100% tweaked over the next couple of weeks so I'll let you know what power it makes.

Its blisteringly quick...
    Bet that has a proper manifold on it.....
    Bog std 1.8 16v exhst manifold and Devil system.

Well give me a call and we'll work something out

The Trident Engineering sprint williams (The one I rebuilt late last year...Originally Sodemo built engine) was out last weekend, he was leading the class by a massive 5secs at Llandow on the Saturday!! was the same story the following day at llys-y-fran untill he snapped both driveshafts!!

That'll be in for the mapping to be 100% tweaked over the next couple of weeks so I'll let you know what power it makes.

Its blisteringly quick...
    Bet that has a proper manifold on it.....
    Bog std 1.8 16v exhst manifold and Devil system.
    The Sodemo engined Clio that was at MIRA had a fancy manifold made by sedemo....very similar to the Megane cup cars.

Cheers.

Yea f**k that. If you saw the traffic I deal with everyday you'd know why!

How's the diff going? Looks like it was going round those pretty tight bends very well, I guess the diff helps a lot right? Do you get lift off understeer with it?
    Diff is fine but when the box is out i will get it checked and make sure the preload is reset.

When you first have the diff its quite tight and will understeer unless on power, quite the opposite from a normal cup racer set up. Set the tracking slightly towing out too. Without power steering its a handfull and it will clunk and whine if you have a gripper final drive too...

LOL hope i havent put you off..!!! it was a big jump in performance when we first put the diff and final drive in the rally car.