Right you lot....many of you might remeber me, but I would presume most of those around back then might of moved on...but nice to see some names I recognise at least.

After almost 12 years of ownership, the crunch time has come to finally decide what the heck to do with my Willy2.

It has just sat there outside in my driveway for the last few years not moving anywhere at all.

It is pretty much a standard car, but prior to my move out to Finland (some 5 years ago now) I did a major refurb on it, which got new gearbox, pumps, filters, pipes, brakes, suspension, bushes, wishbones, arb's and full waxoil....etc..

Almost a complete strip down and re-build. Even the seat covers went for a spin in the washing machine!!

But I have newer (and dare I say better) cars to play with that take up my cash...so what do I do...I have to re-kindle some spirit for the poor thing otherwise it is just gonna rust from the inside out.

All I can think of are 3 options...

1 - Sell it, but that means a trailer trip back to UK.
2 - Strip it and do a proper nut n bolt job rebuild and keep it in the museum!!
3 - Strip it and try to rally-cross it or track it.

Body, wheels and general chassis are perfect..just common issues really.

Needs new alternator, rear caliper sticking, interior fan motor bushes have gone, steering rack play and the dials don't work (usual speedo issue - not wobble though)..so easy fixes all round if I can be arsed.

what to do....