Forum User

182 vs boxster s

182 OWNED

J o n
    182 owned it, or got owned by it?

I hate Boxters, my aunt has one and it's shite... cant believe she got rid of a far far better car for it too... slow and generally uncomefortable and crap. Handles well

iv got a vid of craggy rite up the arse of one for a few laps round elvington...in his 106 gti.lol

i know craggys a good driver.but a charged boxter shud leave him for dead......unless they really shit lol

A Boxster S is a completely different animal to a 2.5 or 2.7 Boxster though. A good driver in an S should wipe the floor with pretty much any Clio out there, unless your on a tight bumpy back road.

Forum User
    182 got OWNED.. lol over the tonne and the boxster was offthe hook! i expected that though...

J o n
    aaah, unlucky matey! lol

the Boxter is fair game, but like Mark says, those 'S' are fast and in keeping with the whole Porsche's are fast thing.

Quote Originally Posted by 2 live
    iv got a vid of craggy rite up the arse of one for a few laps round elvington...in his 106 gti.lol

i know craggys a good driver.but a charged boxter shud leave him for dead......unless they really shit lol
    I've beaten a P1 in a 106 GTi around Castle Combe. Depends entirely on the driver. Not saying I'm good by any stretch of the imagination, but if the other guy doesn't know what he's doing, it's not a comparison at all.

Charged Boxster? What's one of them then?