Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Makes sence really dossnt it?

Time it takes you to fix it is free?

get the rocker painted/ tidied? bobs your uncle...

still have a real soft spot for this motor! dont have £3k though?!

Forum User
    i know what you are saying, ive already spent quite a bit of time on this car already! although it may not look it, it was a real shambles when i got it.

Ill get the front fixed up and get some new pix up.

ai shame to see it like that mate, if its a simple fix it would be more than worth while getting it sorted before sale

met up with the owner of this car and he was kind enough to take me out in it - had a big smile on my face as soon as he set off. BRUTAL acceleration.

Shame i never got a ride when nick had it to compair but it still very very quick - and the boy can certainly drive. He had my arse twitching on the first corner and my foot pressing non existant brake pedal haha.

Had a quick look at the front end too - its had a 1.2 front panel welded on, looks to be 1" out on the drivers side, no damage that i can see to the inner wings. Some has made up some tabs to link the inner wing to the new panel. Looks like its just out at the top of the slam panel as the rear was welded ok from what little i could see

If it was me i would get another front end and fit it correctly. Not sure what it was like under the front bumper.

Definatly worth saving this one lads - if i had the cash spare it would of been sold at the end of the first gear change and get it back to how it was when nick had it. MINT!

Rear arches and sills look too have evaded the dreaded rust as does the full car.

Good luck with the sale mate.

Quote Originally Posted by northy
    Rear arches and sills look too have evaded the dreaded rust as does the full car
    Good spot. They look to have held up immaculately.

i can vouch for what ash (turbovalver)has done to this car since he has had it, it was in a really bad state when he bought it, as i wanted it too but just didnt (and still dont have cash too)

i still havent had that drive in it yet tho ash??? :D

Forum User
    Nice to have met you Northt and cheers for the kind words. It is a shame about this one, the only reason im selling it is because im growing out of it all now to be honest. Im after a car that wont have me led on my back every weekend messing around fixing bits of things.

Not that this has broken on me or anything but you know what i mean! Unmodified!

Im getting old. lol

Im going to give it a go fixing it up anyway and ill have some more pictures up in the meantime, this thing is getting used as my daily at the moment though!

Watch this space.

Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by TurboValver
    , the only reason im selling it is because im growing out of it all now to be honest.

faggot!

Forum User
    if you fancy floggin the front bumper, let me know.

Forum User
    Guys I have now finally managed to source the car I have been searching for - A 98' spec Integra Type R so the Clio price is getting slashed for a quick sale. Iam going to look at it this week up in Edinburgh - Iam a Honda man at heart you see.

The car will also come with a standard set of ph2 back lights I got from Northy, a set of front lights and a ph2 grill and also a second hand helix 4 paddle clutch.

Im cutting the price down to £2500 for a quick sale - and if someone does come and buy before this Sunday they can take it for £2400. Im making a loss on this not to mention the hundred or so hours of my own time ive already put into rectifying this car.

You cant say fairer than that. If not, on Monday it will be going up on ebay until it sells.

Just thought id give you boys first refusal.

Ash