Phase 1 Clio 16V for sale £800, 12 Month MOT, 7 Month Tax

After 18 brilliant months of owning it, I am now selling my Clio 16V. I have owned it since August 2008 and it will be sad to see it go, but I need something better for the large number of motorway miles I do - last year in this I did 16,000 miles.

Important points: The car has 12 Months MOT, 7 Months Tax, Recent Cambelt and tensioners change and new front tyres. It has a very good Toad Ai606 alarm, which has protected the car from being stolen so it definitely works well! The car is on 173,000 miles but has been maintained very well and there are much worse examples with 100,000 for sale all the time. Has had all the regular servicing done, including 6000 mile oil changes using top quality Mobil S oil.

The bodywork is very good, the car is entirely dent free and is straight as a die. As mentioned earlier the car was broken into, the thieves managed to get the door open but the alarm sounded instantly and they ran off - unfortunately the drivers lock has been damaged as shown in the pics below. The door open and shuts, locks and unlocks fine on the central locking, but the key will not fit as the metal is mangled. Few stone ships on the bonnet, faint scrape on the offside wing, and the offside arch has cracked where it has previously been repaired. The nearside arch has been repaired too but is in very good condition.

The car drives well, certainly does not feel like it has done the mileage it has. Engine very strong, pulls well, slighty tappy on startup as to be expected.

The interior is in excellent condition for its age, all original, seats have very little wear on them. Everything standard inside expect for the Renault 19 digital display.

As mentioned earlier I am looking for £800 ONO. Serious enquirys only please.

Here's a video walk around of the car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIfJQlK1WJ0

Now for the pics.

Just to add the belts were done at 163,000, last oil change was at 171,000, and a pic of the history.

SOLD