Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My new clio :)

Forum User
    loving the white xr2 on the pepperpots! my first cars were mk2 fezzys and always wanted a xr2 just could never insure one lol

actually had a radiant red mk2 with pepperpots on simular to the red one above! brings back memorys lol

* Uncle Schakal * knitted by nanas since 1995 , now available with added GSOH
    is the white fiesta still around ?
    i think i might have spotted it around rhoose today :D

Quote Originally Posted by richy
    loving the white xr2 on the pepperpots! my first cars were mk2 fezzys and always wanted a xr2 just could never insure one lol

actually had a radiant red mk2 with pepperpots on simular to the red one above! brings back memorys lol
    I couldnt either....so i built one, it was cheaper to insure a 1.1 with 2ltr zetec with xr2 stuff than an actually xr2 work that one out.lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wobba
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8xtrm
    Ive always loved my mk2 fiestas.lol they are wicked cars!!!

I checked if it was Williams when it was out, below inlet towards the right hand side of the block was a plaque that said F7R on it.
    F7R it is then Was it written in white? Probably a megane bottom end.
    Ive been told its prob megane as well, its on a silver plaque stamped, ill see if i can get a pic in the light on the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by schakal
    is the white fiesta still around ?
    i think i might have spotted it around rhoose today :D
    Its not no, i sold it to someone in devon, you can miss my old one lol if you look the pots are silly wide, they are capri pepperpots (205 wide) with 185/55 stretchd.lol

The white one you saw may be my friend benny, 2ltr on carbs in standard looking xr2.lol

My white one above actually started life as a 1.1, i spent hours and hours on her!

Forum User
    looking good buddy, nice example that.

and heres a williams on white willy wheels, they look bang on so yeah it does work! :P

I love that white xr2!!

i love the red mk2 on alley cats, tres chic

clio is clearly miles better tho

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8xtrm
    Quote Originally Posted by richy

I couldnt either....so i built one, it was cheaper to insure a 1.1 with 2ltr zetec with xr2 stuff than an actually xr2 work that one out.lol
    lol strange!

my red fezzy was a 1.1 pop plus with a 1.4 out of a orion lol was nippy for what it was! loved it tbh, never broke down aswell which was a suprise pmsl! sold it to a mate and 4 week later i saw it wrapped around a lamp post!!!