Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
    good report nige - looks like u got there alot earlier than us !

Was half seven from what i remember - was a mad rush to get the tent sorted out and avoid those rocks with the tent pegs

Hi guys, had a great day in the orange Atom on Monday. I seem to have spent most of the afternoon following Northy round so I'll post some footage up (not of him facing the wrong way at seamans) when I get a chance. I'll try and do it tonight, if not it will be Tuesday I'm afraid.

haha hi Drinks, yes but unfortunlatly that was my girlfriend driving with me directing. Was my fault we half spun lol.

i have you on footage too later in the afternoon so will be good to compare lines

I did remember u in my mirrors at one point later in the afternoon but not close enough to warrant moving over - so i hope i didn't hold u up???

Will look forward to the videos, i have started watching some of them already.

Quote Originally Posted by northy
    i have you on footage too later in the afternoon so will be good to compare lines

I did remember u in my mirrors at one point later in the afternoon but not close enough to warrant moving over - so i hope i didn't hold u up???

Will look forward to the videos, i have started watching some of them already.
    I think we were going around at roughly the same rate over the lap, maybe you were a touch quicker. You certainly kept your momentum up through the corners, i'm hoping you were on slicks and got on the power earlier than I did.

Was good following you, I think you adopted the same line as me through rocket towards the end of the day. Which is unusal as most people stay to the left for the right hander that follows...

Quote Originally Posted by LEIGH-ANNE
    Nige, seen ur posts on openpitlane.co.uk - Do u know who the official photographer was?
    Official photographer was Nick at www.xtremesportsphotography.net but the site is down and has been for a while, as far as I know you can still email him at:-
    xtremephotography@live.co.uk

I was lucky enough to go out with John the instructor 1st thing in the morning and he took me around. I was missing nearly all apex's before.

I find the tuition very beneficial and always go better afterwards.

Last time i did Anglesey was 3 years ago when it was restructured, so i was a bit rusty! Takes me a few hours to fine tune myself lol.

At rocket i was trying to hit the second apex ontowards peel (same as you) Peel and the hairpin took me a while to get correct.

I think i have you on film, but will need to check. (as I'm not sure what car i am actually behind) other than its a open top space framed thingy

And i am on slicks, however they are very very old and the rubber is cracking / tearing haha. I need them to get on the power early as i only have a 1.8 16v engine. So did struggle for grunt!

Forum User
    nige got any pics of m787 syg?? no one else seems too grrr!!!! :(

Forum User
    Yay! an actual picture! cheers nige!