Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    No doubt I'm the first back as I'm only an hour down the road and left slightly early.

Just wanted to say massive thanks to Northy for getting the ball rolling. Was my first track day and had a great time.

Always nice to catch up with some old friends and people off the forum. We're lucky to have such a nice bunch of guys and gals.

x

Took me 2 hours to get to Anglesey, and took 5 hours to get back, ****in bank holiday traffic!

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingMonkey
    Took me 2 hours to get to Anglesey, and took 5 hours to get back, F***IN bank holiday traffic!
    Yea same here. Our convoy got stuck for agggeeesss! Amazed none of us broke down! I got home about 12.25 in the end.

Forum User
    That traffic was atrocious!!!! i was almost in tears...sunburnt, hungry, and had a cold.

BUT

had a brilliant time loved it! and the car didnt break....again!!! Yay!!

Just want to say thanks to everyone who came on the trackday – to say that you all paid and were booked on for the start of April was a great achievement!

I first posted up Wed Jan 20, 2010. So its been a long time coming!

What a cracking day – I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did – nice to catch up with everyone and see some new faces there too.

Couldn’t have asked for a better day, and no brake downs or accidents always make the event a great success. Thank you guys!

TBH – Jamies trophy was the first one I have seen do a full trackday without crashing and being written off lol. Remember Cadwell a few years ago!

Jon – well impressed with your car pal. I could have gone around all day in that.
    Rob – nice to see u and the OHX! Will have to get another one booked for 2011.
    Matt – I cannot believe I have finally got you on a trackday in that cup lol.
    Wobba – will check to see what footage I have of your car (if I had the camera recording)
    Wobba - please come more prepared next time lol. I lost count of the stuff u had borrowed. Think u need a new rank on wc.
    Jamie – thanks for the passenger ride. Went very well from what I saw. Did u get to have a doo with Tommo on the way home.
    Tommo – I didn’t stay behind u for long as I couldn’t see with the sun reflecting off your super polished paintwork haha.
    ThRaXaIR - how come i saw a HX on the rear corner of yours ?
    Leighanne - always a pleasure x

How lets see pictures of who has the most sunburnt face

Thanks to northy for organising this, had a great day, my car performed well too and didn't break! Thanks to Mat Brown for giving me for a few passenger laps in his cup racer and LA for taking Lou out. Yes the bank holiday traffic was a nightmare, took ages to get home...

Lol Northy, it was not ALL my fault! Honest :D

Be cool if you have some footage though, and yes, thanks for organising the day. That car of yours is bloody quick. Sure it's a 1.8???

Was nice to meet and speak to some of you, also nice to see some off your carsx that I ready about on here.

Big thanks to LA for the ride her car. :D it was nice to see the difference between a williams and my williams.

Well done Northy for getting so many cars from the club in one place at once.

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by northy
    ThRaXaIR - how come i saw a HX on the rear corner of yours ?
    Lol literally as i was getting in the car to come up north on sunday looked at the tyres and the bugger had gone down! couldnt believe it!! so out came the never used steely with original tyre! the handling was IMMENSE! :D

Quote Originally Posted by steve d
    Was nice to meet and speak to some of you, also nice to see some off your carsx that I ready about on here.

Big thanks to LA for the ride her car. :D it was nice to see the difference between a williams and my williams.

Well done Northy for getting so many cars from the club in one place at once.
    Sorry i didn't come over and say hello, didn't see you about much.
    Nice looking car though.

Mat.