Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I've got a 172 flywheel and starter I can sort you

Question still stands Can K-Tec / OMEX on a std flywheel trigger pattern ? thats what they suggest.

May phone them tomorrow.

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Evogone
    Question still stands Can K-Tec / OMEX on a std flywheel trigger pattern ? thats what they suggest.

May phone them tomorrow.
    I and Craig have answered you

it's bench proven that the trigger pattern will work, but they need to try it on a car. Best to call and talk to Andy, as i said

Quote Originally Posted by Dan@GDI

May phone them tomorrow.
    I and Craig have answered you

it's bench proven that the trigger pattern will work, but they need to try it on a car. Best to call and talk to Andy, as i said
    Should they not do that before offering the kit ? they sell the kit stating can be fitted by yourself (if your competant) ?

The way they are advertising it indicates its a proven solution...

Will be speaking to Andy and see what he says.

Im sure when you ring up to pay for it they would explain what needs to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by stan
    Im sure when you ring up to pay for it they would explain what needs to be done.
    Whens your website going to eventually be up and running...? Sound like your building a real set up RR,Engine room etc....per your website.

What ever happened to the Sodemo ITB car? is it running yet ?

come on guys - play nice.

New year - new start !!!

Quote Originally Posted by stan
    Whens your website going to eventually be up and running...? Sound like your building a real set up RR,Engine room etc....per your website.

What ever happened to the Sodemo ITB car? is it running yet ?

All coming along fine pal, website is due for completion end of this month, as is dyno cell (waiting on a custom silencer being made, and insulation being fitted). R/r is done more or less, but cant go ahead with final instalation til workshop is finished--- Workshop has just had a total revamp/redecoration---place is looking mint fair play, just waiting for final lot of floor paint to arrive-hopefully today actually. Once workshop is finnished, can then crack on with photoshoot for website (ince both r/r and engine dynocell), and re-launch of the company next month. Its all happening for us here at APD

In all fairness I did want all of this done ^^^ beginning of Jan, start of the new year etc, but when you are flat out with engine builds and intensive headwork, its not always easy to find time. But im not gonna grumble over being a month late with my plans.

Sodemo car is up and running btw, and has been for a few months, but due to the guys new born baby and his work commitments it hasnt been run in yet, and consequently hasnt been mapped. Though he has got a day booked down Pembrey, so whenever he gets chance, we'll be down there. He isnt racing til April, so no immediate rush really.

Quote Originally Posted by northy
    come on guys - play nice.

New year - new start !!!
    We love each other, would i buy a fully rebuilt APD itb engine if i didnt trust the guy..