Forum User

Nice articles on Redline magazine

Just bought January's edition of Redline magazine and there a couple of nice articles in it, one is about a 16v and at the back there's one on the Williams, typo error says they stopped production in 2006 but im sure they meant 1996.
    Check it out, its always nice too see them still being mentioned.

tks
    Jaymz

Thanks for the info. The Willy does get quite a few mentions even today in mags like EVO and Performance Car, and a recent test in CAR as well (but I think they had a duffer in that one as it didnt win hehe)

sorry to bring up a dead thread like but this mag really annoyed me.. putting a fairly standard 16v up against a 197.... pffft why not pick a willy or hybrid or something slightly fettled? disapointment

Quote Originally Posted by Plattsy
    sorry to bring up a dead thread like but this mag really annoyed me.. putting a fairly standard 16v up against a 197.... pffft why not pick a willy or hybrid or something slightly fettled? disapointment
    I think the whole point of the article was to compare standard old with standard new. Probably chose the valver as it was around for quite a while before the williams, therefore the original top spec clio

suppose thats a fair point but it was almost standard... most of the other older cars have got some daddy mods and the valver has a side exit exhaust.... lol

I remember they asked on c16v for someone with a valver as close to standard as possible but it was at quite short notice