Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lowlife scum

Lowlife scum

Got an emergency phone call on Friday at work from my grannies next door neighbour. She only calls if there is a serious issue so I knew it was worth my time to take the call.

She was with my little old granny. She is 84 and toddles about with a permanent grin attached to her face saying hello to everyone. Everyone loves granny.

It seems on the way home from the shopping centre a young man rushed up from behind her as she pushed her trolley home in the rain. He asked her what she had been 'stealing' today from the shops and stopped her by standing in her way and started to rummage through her shopping. He took something, but at the time granny didn't notice. Well, he had taken her purse and robbed her.

I called the cop-shop and they had two cars there in under 5 minutes, though the little coward piece of shit had long gone of course as it takes gran a looooong time to walk home.

I've calmed down now, but at the time I wanted to go look for the man who did it and repeatedly run him over in the Williams. I'm sure a lowlife like that wouldn't be missed if I had done so.

The Police said this was the worst incident they have had in a long time and the area is mostly crime free. They also are pretty sure granny was targeted and followed and they will have good CCTV footage. It's just lucky she was not harmed, we have that to be thankful for.

Granny is fine and she has already shrugged it off. I guess being through some tough times including WWII makes you thick skinned! I think she liked the attention and being driven about in a Police pursuit car by two hulking young men...and she thoroughly enjoyed giving a statement, which was funny to listen too as she digressed frequently and went on and on about her life, the war, and anything else she could get in.

OMG Dan that is shit!

Sounds like she doesnt really understand whats happened to her. Thats a blessing, and prob wise not to keep bringing it up in front of her etc. Maybe she hasnt thought of what could have happened :(

At least she is ok Dan.

* Uncle Schakal * knitted by nanas since 1995 , now available with added GSOH
    fokkin coont

bring back hanging ,anyone as low life as that does not
    deserve to live in my books .

least she is ok though .

Forum User
    that sucks! drives me mad these pricks! some conmen turned my elderly stepdad over about resurfacing a driveway! luckily my little bro was there and he called me.....i've never moved so quick round to there house! and the ass's were not pleased to see all 6'7 of me, didnt fancy intimidating me...then they got arrested lol.

Forum User
    **** sake! :(

Glad she's ok dude !

Quote Originally Posted by ThRaXaIR
    that sucks! drives me mad these pricks! some conmen turned my elderly stepdad over about resurfacing a driveway! luckily my little bro was there and he called me.....i've never moved so quick round to there house! and the ass's were not pleased to see all 6'7 of me, didnt fancy intimidating me...then they got arrested lol.
    Jesus - Ive seen u and ur about double my size!

Bet they fooking shit emselves

CNUT

Repeatedly running over the prick is too good & nowhere near painful enough for the little skag rat

Grans are cool as fcuk tho & glad to hear she's ok tho

Thanks guys!

Lol ThRaXaIR...they got arrested hehe.

Well I took granny out for a slap up meal in a posh place and got her drunk.

Going to get her a new purse for christmas (and a new fridge, new bed and entire bathroom set too). After that I'll buy her a chainsaw for dealing with chavvy lowlife thieves with no morals.

and for pruning the roses as well

ive got some mace i can donate :D

thats a real sjitter tho dude, get alot of pond life like that round here

infact was telling the missus just 5mins ago how much i HATE chavs and how they all should be incinerated!!!