Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ThRaXaIR
    been off the road since june...i miss my car, i want the money to get it on the black stuff again.
    Quote Originally Posted by 16v_paddy

This is for all you clio haters, doubters or troubled owners, keep at it, keep the faith, it's well worth it even if it's just for those short 20 minuite bursts evry once in a while. Or for those of you that aspire to F7R's & widetracks & can't quite make it, don't despair the humble valver is still a very capable machine and always has the ability to put a big cheesy grin on your face.
    Keep the faith brother

Oh & at schacks havin wet dreams about me

Forum User
    yes my boy i shall remain strong...... 'deep breath' ............. and im good, for now..

Quote Originally Posted by ThRaXaIR
    yes my boy i shall remain strong...... 'deep breath' ............. and im good, for now..

Txt me hun if u need a shoulder

Nice 1 Paddy

I spend hours driving in heavy traffic, pootling about with the slow heave of traffic about me...I wonder why I suffer the stiff lowered suspension and maybe I should jack it all in for something more ordinary and sensible...

...but sometimes I find a gap, and sometimes that gap has some twisty bits...and all of a sudden I'm having one of those driving moments where I just can't believe how good my car is. Awesome!

LIVE THE DREAM!!!

Sounds like schaks WANTS to live the dream.....the wet dream that is!

Awesome post :D

I can put up with the terrible driving position, having no heater, the leaky sunroof, the knocking exhaust, the non-existent rear brakes that also knock, the constant drinking of oil, because I know that when you get one of those days when the engine's egging you on to cane the tits off it and you're on the right road, nothing else has come close to how much fun it is, how much feedback you get, how close you can drive to the limits because they're perfectly telegraphed to you, rather than being a mystery like most newer cars are! :D

Has it really been that long?

I've been sat here at work looking forward to the drive home in the morning as it's the 1st time I can remember in ages that I've worked a saturday night & had the valver driving pretty much exactly as it should. Ok it's got a new oil leak but I aint bothered as it handles just as it should which sort of makes up for the current lack of power

Fingers crossed the roads will have dried out by 6am [-o< and I'll have a decent chance to get the love back as I've had a lousy week & need something to help cheer me up