just want to say thanks..

to the founders,mods and the members for contributing to this website.of course its a more than a website its a community of like minded people coming together to share their experience's and be a part of something special.
    I started in 2005 with a williams found in a barn. today I would say it almost belongs in a showroom. ive spent lots of £££ and time but could have spent double the amount of cash and needless amount of time if it wasnt for williamsclio.
    yes there have been times when ive had my differences but I never got deterred from my goal which was to restore this williams more or less back to factory condition.
    Can I offer some advice for anyone thinking of doing the same?
    The magic really begins off-line if you go to one of the track days or meets as its then when you discover the real meaning of enthusiasm and love for this car.
    take care and all the best..fab.

Forum User
    nice to see you still got it fab, any pics of its current condition ??

Thanks for the comments. The technically minded members of the forum really make this site.

Hello Richie..
    great to see you here. As ever always sporting a cool set of alloys
    I see Gaz is sellin the nana..but I suppose none of us had a hope against that yoke. He's heading abroad also? Maybe next summer we could do something in Europe..
    Mines ready for a track day or 2 now. Completely overhauled suspension even the sub-frame which was straight anyhow. But have to say the single biggest improvement came from welding the steering column. WOW! I dont even sweat anymore driving the car and believe me it gets driven.
    Really am pleased with how the car is and Ive driven quite a lot of different high performance cars over the past 4 years or so but the willy always makes me grin.love it.
    Some photos attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Forum User
    williams looks spot on , didnt realise it was on UK plates still!, welding the column certainly makes a difference, did that on my old williams and my current hybrid, both had the old bus steering LOL

yeah noticed he was selling the nana, i heard he was heading down under although dunno if he actually is tbh

**** me that's mint.

SWEET JESUS!! That is mint!!!!

Where you from mate, can we do a swap? lol

How much do you think you have spent on here in total?

Forum User
    lol nice car.. this forum caused me to keep up with the jones' hence costing me ££££#