Forum User

ERRRRRRR....IVE SOLD IT!

Drove home last night in the Willys,was being followed by a guy in a bmw 3 series.Now im thinking"i didnt cut him up did i?" anyway pulled onto my drive got out an the guy said "Do you want to sell the willys?"

Well i laughed with relief,as he was a big guyan i said NNNOOOO! as ive already SOLD it to my son 24 hrs before.
    Apararently he had one sometime ago {willys 3) but it got stolen he paid £7000 for it! And hes after another one.

So my sons taking on the mantle of ownership and its him who will be getting it resprayed. If you remeber he wanted a honda integra but couldnt see one for the money.
    What will i get..........well im lookin at the honda integra as 1st choice,but i do have to get on with deciding what kit car to get and it looks like the westfield is winning at present.

i got offered a £1000 more than i paid for my willy 24hours after buying it, but i had drove it by then and couldnt face selling it............EVER

Forum User
    I know what you mean Simon,but my lad will look after it (he'd b****y better).....he looked after his r5,i will miss it,rare tools on the road now!

The guy that stopped me wanted it for trackdays,an i think was desperate for one.

Well done for saving it

good luck with the integra ive got one now and im really enjoying it.