Thread: What the f....!

Forum User

What the f....!

Its wednesday mornin 07:10 hrs ive over slept, im on my way to work early to carry on strpping the subframe of my mondeo for bits for my kit car.

Ive gone through the lights in kidderminster climbing a steep hill,(the willys digs in well with a rasping sound from my scorpion exhaust) as i broach the top of the hill i look in my rear view mirror and someones coming up fast with head lights on.
    I dont really want to race but you know the feeling? i approach the first island drop into second hit the loud peddle an im off.

three islands later and im keeping ahead,im trying to recognise what the f**k it is thats chasing me, any way 2 miles later we have to give up...heavy traffic. It looks like one of these new megane coups? anybody read up on these,i must say it handled well ,but the willys did me proud.

* Uncle Schakal * knitted by nanas since 1995 , now available with added GSOH
    col you fokken boi racer :D

yeah apparently they handle pretty well shame
    about the looks though
    any ideas what sort of engine the one you "smoked" had in it ?

the r26 megs are fantastic....hehe.

tried 1 round spa. was awesome. would easily go past the std willy tho.

Forum User
    Hell it was fun,still couldnt tell what model it was as i turned off on to my ind estate,
    but we gave each other the salute as if we were 1st world war fighter pilots

my sons mate has a R26r and coudnt lose him in the"5" around country lanes.....i suppose its down to who,s got the biggest cohunas

i dunno bout the r26r. but the r26 is soooooo easy to drive fast. you dont realise how quick your actually going tbh. i passed the race driver in the r27 with ease, and the test driver refused to take me for a spin, he disappeared pretty quick when he got out actually lol.

i would imagine the r26 r to be all that......and much much more tbh. i would be happy to own either.