Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Coops
    absolutely nothing mate, i run one aswell on the turbo, its just unusual with stand alone to still be on dizzy, normally have the stand alone control spark as well
    it is controlling spark. ;) you dont HAVE TO run a wasted spark coilpack

fair point daniel san

Forum User
    Karl, I can come over at some point and have a look at it if you want. You wont need to get into the software.

dan, yeah that would help me out, i would come pick you up and take you back if you like? wot your rates? ;) lol

Forum User
    you dont need a coil pack conversion, dizzy cap is still fine and just like the stock management, the ECU still retards/advances spark position dependant on throttle position and rpm. I suppose on stock management, the knock sensor comes into play also....I don't see a back plate anywhere, are you running socks?

wot you mean by running stocks m8? and exactly wot is the back plate you are looking for?

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by valver_Karl
    wot you mean by running stocks m8? and exactly wot is the back plate you are looking for?
    Socks are individual air filters for each trumpet as oppose to running a back plate to mount a sausage filter to. Or do you run no filter?

ah i get you now. atm runnin no filter, but tbh iv done hardly any miles how it is, i need to get her running and tidy'd up a bit, carn't wait. hows ur's goin?

Forum User
    Make sure you run a filter mate, seen a few people get their wallets out now because something's entered through the trumpets! I won't even start mine up without the filter on.

Mine's running really well now thanks, had an issue with the throttle position sensor wiring, now that the ECU know's which part of the map to use in accordance with my foot position it gets on Love itb'd clios!

lol yeah, mine snapped the drive-shaft and blew the box up. i replaced both but now clio wont start? it kickes up (i.e starter motor turnes over) but no spark!!! dont fire up all iv done was jack the engine up a little and wiggle the box off, put new box on and new drive shaft! all eatrhs are cable back on im 99% sure! :S

u got msn dude? mine is hardasfcuk@hotmail.com