here i have a variaty of parts for sale, if interested please pm me!

All different switches, 2 map sensors, clock, steering column stero adjusterments and plastic pedal covers for a clio

Renault 5 GT turbo k+n air filter brand new in the box(not in photo) never used for a standard airbox fitment

Renault 5 GT turbo aei 209 remix, was told it was brand new and only fitted to the car when I bought my last 5 and then broke it as the engine was never finished and the body was rotten!. Worked perfectly on my clio and only kept as a spare but not needed anymore.

Renault 5 GT turbo elbow for a t2 fitment, was bought with my last turbo and polished by Adam L but due to sitting in a draw it does have a bit of surface rust!

Renault 5 GT turbo oil feed for the turbo, standard fitment and o.e part

Renault 5 GT turbo steering column in pefect working order without ignition barrel

clio gearbox drip tray

clio front arch liners

clio 1.8 16v gear linkage but may fit other clios

clio williams 2 colour 449 blue front arches, the drivers does have a small wear patch where the bonnet catched but not seen once the bonnet is shut!

clio black carpet but can be made to fit the renault 5 and it looks like a r5 raider carpet just needs a good hover due to storage