Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    The ones that need a bit cutting out are meant for the 19 16v, clio 16v ones are the same as above.

Mat.

As above these dont need anything cutting out... still no sales tho!! :(

You can do a group buy but the price difference wont be much as there is minimal profit margin as it is.

Price is £35 via paypal normal including postage

Willing to drop that to £34 for paypal personal including postage

Any additonal gasket purchased at one time will be postage/packaging FOC - so minus £2.

Can't do much better than that at the moment.
    Everything at the moment gets more and more expensive including material! lol

Here's the gasket as fitted to my car

* Uncle Schakal * knitted by nanas since 1995 , now available with added GSOH
    on different note ,whats wrong with using liquid gasket ?
    it surely will cost much less and be good as if applied correctly

I would guess no mess?

I'm just waiting for others to report back on fitment, performance etc before i buy.

Quote Originally Posted by schakal
    on different note ,whats wrong with using liquid gasket ?
    it surely will cost much less and be good as if applied correctly
    It depends mate - you can either go for a messy liquid gasket which you could mess up and no doubt by the time comes to change the liquid gasket again the tube you bought would be no good...

So its the difference between a quality product which you can re-use and fitment is bang on correct and a lot quicker, cleaner, more accurate and more professional. Or go for cheaper and see where it takes you....

Theres always a cheaper alternative that should work - but you wouldn't buy a daewoo matiz would you lol

Quote Originally Posted by cliokiz
    I would guess no mess?

I'm just waiting for others to report back on fitment, performance etc before i buy.
    Fitment is spot on as already tested.

Performance in relation to no leakage is spot on as already tested.

The only other thing I can guarantee is your cam cover wont be as hot if that bothered you lol

This is not a performance modification as such - it is more a case of making a well known failing part - work.

and one other thing I guess - liquid gaskets will work - but if you aren't confident or aren't 100% on what you are doing then you aren't going to trust the product.

liquid gasket will or should work but they are messy and when you apply the x2 faces together the liquid can push in if not applied correctly resulting in bits of gasket floating around your engine / blocking up breathers, etc... not very nice!

Choices...

1) Standard Gasket which inevitably fails
    2) Liquid Gasket which may not leak but may leave bits floating around in your engine lol - (thats why the liquid sump gasket is so poor)
    3) An uprated standard gasket which following testing hasn't leaked, is easy to fit, is clean, is reuseable and isn't prone to wear from oil/fuel.

Quote Originally Posted by cliokiz
    I would guess no mess?

No mess

If you want feedback, I've bought another 1 for my new engine thats going in pretty soon, what more higher commendation could you possibly want you all know I'm amazing & know my shit