Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi there

Forum User
    im fairly certain ive seen the yellow cup at donington park on a trackday maybe a year or so ago, although theres always a chance someone copied the yellow/blue and reno stickers at the back.

looks nice though!

eye i said the same to rb23 richy - turnes out it was the previous owner at donnington. his mate had the red valver that was sold last year too.

Nice speaking with u rb23 - was great to hear about the cars back in the day.

Please see my pm of some footage of mine.

Forum User
    Hi,
    I have just joined the forum and also have a cup car. I have no history from its early days so would be very interested to find out more about it if you or anybody else knows. I believe it may have been entered in the championship by Kinns garage??? Its a bluey green colour (aqua marine corsa or something like that!)
    My own computer is being repaired at the minute. As and when I get it back I'll post some pics up.

Stroller

haha get them pictures uploaded stroller - will watch my videos and see if i can see any blue ones.

Im sure Rb23 will know some history on it before i do though - you keeping the car now stroller ?

Forum User
    I know I know. Another weekend passed and not had chance to get the old girl out.
    I must admit, you've re-kindled my interest in the car again Northy. Id love to find some old pics or video of it in action.

haha good lad.

Tell u something - with all these cup cars coming out of the wood work i recon a reunion race is in order. Isnt it the 20 year anniversary in 2011?

Should give mat brown & rb23 a few years to get his back to standard race spec

Forum User
    lol it would be nice to see mat's car used!

Forum User
    Dont know if this should be a seperate thread or not but;

Anybody know if Brookes Motorsport built engines for other teams in the clio cup? I have a Brookes Motorsport sticker on my cam cover. Alternatively how many cars did they run?

I had a quick look on tinternet and they are now Total Control Racing (TCR). Might just give them a call see and see what they say???

I Had already been thinking about the 20th anniversary, Renault did something for the 5 Turbo cups at Thruxton a few years back, I wonder if there would be enough interest / cars left?
    I look forward to seeing pictures of your car Stroller.

Forum User
    Pics hopefully added on Pictures section......

You've probably realised I dont do computers!