Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Forum User
    yes

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Evogone
    Quote Originally Posted by speed
    Quote Originally Posted by The King
    I will book my multiple class winning rally car in for some work with you eventually stan.
    For every class winning car there is a class winning driver, you should call min and ask him to drive it for you....

Back on topic...

Conclusion so far:-

Road spider = Megane engine 150hp

Race spider = Williams engine 180hp

Next question is what modifications were done to the willaims race spider engine to make 180hp ? does anyone have the specs ?
    i gave maxi my spider manual, ask him for a copy?
    i think they can be ballanced,blueprinted and thats about it, im sure they run stock parts.
    the ecu and manifold setup is diffrent, along with a good strong ballenced rebuild = the extra 30bhp??
    Maxi as in Maxiboy on the forum ?
    yes mate i have over 70 renault catalogues now at least..

5 clio spider V6 11 21 all sorts of stuff..rally race some cup specs..you want the spider stuff..

Quote Originally Posted by MAXIBOY
    Quote Originally Posted by speed
    I will book my multiple class winning rally car in for some work with you eventually stan.
    For every class winning car there is a class winning driver, you should call min and ask him to drive it for you....

Back on topic...

Conclusion so far:-

Road spider = Megane engine 150hp

Race spider = Williams engine 180hp

Next question is what modifications were done to the willaims race spider engine to make 180hp ? does anyone have the specs ?
    i gave maxi my spider manual, ask him for a copy?
    i think they can be ballanced,blueprinted and thats about it, im sure they run stock parts.
    the ecu and manifold setup is diffrent, along with a good strong ballenced rebuild = the extra 30bhp??
    Maxi as in Maxiboy on the forum ?
    yes mate i have over 70 renault catalogues now at least..

5 clio spider V6 11 21 all sorts of stuff..rally race some cup specs..you want the spider stuff..
    Yes please..!

Why do you need a spyder cup spec? Are you entering the spyder cup in a spyder?

180 bhp is easily achievable by many means, so whats so special about knowing the 'spyder secret'? Surely you can see its a williams engine with cams, ecu upgrade and some head work?

Quote Originally Posted by Richardcard1974
    Why do you need a spyder cup spec? Are you entering the spyder cup in a spyder?

180 bhp is easily achievable by many means, so whats so special about knowing the 'spyder secret'? Surely you can see its a williams engine with cams, ecu upgrade and some head work?
    As my car has a so called 180/190hp spider cup engine.

Why dont you just speak to Michelle and ask her?

Why dont you just speak to Michelle and ask her?
    Left a note with Matt at Team Think who used to run a car....but its a case what is the renault spec of the engine in the manuals. What is different from a std williams to get 180hp which was the claimed value by renault for this engine.

Cams, headwork and a remap will get you 175, and i bet the race engines were blueprinted which will get you your 180 bhp.

Problem solved.

Cams, headwork and a remap will get you 175, and i bet the race engines were blueprinted which will get you your 180 bhp.

Problem solved.
    So you are saying the 180 comes from cams/chip/headwork and blue printing or just blue printing ?

Forum User
    all of it i'd imagine