Yeah it runs a sadev H pattern 5 speed. You can flat shift them like a sequential, but its usual to tap the clutch as you change. Obviously driving slow like me you can do the full clutch shifts too. At the moment i have a 50 quid valver box in it, as i wanted to do some high speed testing and the sadev tops out at 100 with 15 inch wheels.

Yes it runs the same mounts as rod, with no upper cam / gearbox mount.

Its also got a full bias pedal box that i built myself. So i have a dual master cylinder and a dash bias adjuster.

Im not very confident in the car yet, mainly because i built it and i dont trust myself. I alsways feel like somthing will break on it when i drive it fast, so im building up confidence slowly. I really need a track day as roads arnt the best places to learn to drive a car like this.

Also have a problem with the brakes, in that i find it difficult to get them and keep them up to temperature on the roads. As the temp drops off the bias shifts backwards which gives you way too much rear bias and the backs start locking up.

I have a few things to try to correct this starting with different pads up front. Currently have Poly D which are too hard for road use.

Also i need new tyres as im currently running any old ones i have, actually the ones i got with the car and they are too wide (205s)