Forum User

williams 2 now up for sale on auot trader (need a quick sale

Hi everyone my car is now on auto trader for £4250 but i am offering it to anyone who is interested for 3800 on this site as i know most of u will look after the car lol. will not move of that price as i bought the car only a couple of months ago for 4 grand. Anyway the car has full service history and is stamped but at that last 2 services the previous owner did the work themselves so unfurtunatley there are 2 boxes missing. The car has lovely paintwork there are a couple of dinks in the doors but are not noticeable and the odd little scratch and a few tiny stone chips on the front bonnet u expect that from a 10 year old car. The one rear arch has a little bubbling but no visable rust it is not visable unless you look at it when the sun hits it. The alloys will need a recon but fred through clio would do them for just over 200 pound and does a lovely job. The car has a meta alarm that came with it when i bought it as well as a esparco strut brace and green air filter that makes the car sound lovely. The interior is in lovely condition just fitted a alpine unit and some front new speakers where the original ones sat. The car is also hpi tested and done just over 86 thousand genuine miles (unlike some williams) and the car has been checked over by nick at hill power. The car needs to go asap as im after a vw corrado vr6. There are multiple pics on auto trader but cant get a link to the page so search for clio williams on auto trader and then look for the williams with multiple pics and up for 4295 and you should be fine. the contact numbers if interested are on auto trader but please no time wasters cheers mat

Forum User

anyone interested

so are any of you interested in the car (iff u think the car is to expensive but your interested pm and let me no