Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    J o n
    I dont see any reason why not fella, but it would need a new bracket designing and I know for a fact Darren can design and fab them in a few hours (he's an exceptional engineer). If you wanted one they could do it, that much is certain and I know they do want to... I'm guessing the first person to do it to a Mk1 through these guys would get a pretty good discount, but do it, I want to see one! lol

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJesus
    I'd be happy with that kind of power, the torque delivery I bet is brutal :D

okay, my next possibly stupid question is about BAR and PSI... what the hell is half a bar in PSI? lol
    It's about 7psi or to be exact - 14.50 psi = 1 bar so 14.5/2 = 7.25 psi

okay, my next possibly stupid question is about BAR and PSI... what the hell is half a bar in PSI? lol
    google is your friend mate, but 1.0BAR is about 14.5psi, so half a bar is 7.25psi

mine ran 9psi low boost

no runs 16psi high boost for a more brutal 242lb/ft and 268bhp

Quote Originally Posted by stevefesta

It's about 7psi or to be exact - 14.50 psi = 1 bar so 14.5/2 = 7.25 psi
    beat me to it

J o n
    hehe cheers guys

I think high boost will be around 1.5 bars of boostage, but I have to drive it as is for R&D purposes before I can have it rebuilt :(

I'll see if Andy has any final power figures yet, but I'm pleased so far with how it's going. I'll gets some vids up this weekend for y'all

what kind of cost are you lookin at for a supercharged set up?

J o n
    pricing hasn't been finalised yet fella, so not really sure, but I'll see if I can find out this weekend for you

hehe cheers guys

I think high boost will be around 1.5 bars of boostage, but I have to drive it as is for R&D purposes before I can have it rebuilt :(

I'll see if Andy has any final power figures yet, but I'm pleased so far with how it's going. I'll gets some vids up this weekend for y'all
    looking forward to it mate, i would hope the delivery will be a LOT smoother than my turbo setup, and as such should be more reliable aswell

J o n
    I think high boost will be around and over 400bhp, so not too sure how that will be put onto the road, but the way I understand it, the charger will make the engine act like a much much larger NA one?

basically it should produce more low down, so kind of more like n/a, altho it wont be as immediatly responsive as t/b's as the charger will still need to spool up sufficiently with revs to provide full boost, particularly on big power as the load on the smaller engine will be much greater.least thats what seems logical to me!

as for power down, it wont, i'd guess spinning up on every gear unless you feather it