Hi All,

The time has come to part with the Williams.

£1950 ono

Details:

Standard other than K&N, Blaupunkt DAB Radio and updated door speakers.

It has done 65K ish miles, had the Cambelt done at 45 K (2yrs ago) along with all disks and pads and tyres replaces with Michelin Exalto (great tyres by the way), steering rack and a full service.

Body work:

No Rust at all. Some light dings across the doors and one small on the roof, whith some light surface scratches in some areas (these will buff out, but just not had the time).

Had a very small Front end ding, for which I have bought a new Bonnet and Front bumper, but not had them delivered yet. If they have not been delivered by time of purchase, collection from vendor can be arranged.

Bad Bits,

The elastic to the parcel shelf has broken so the shelf has been unmounted and is in the boot (still has the suit bag).

Wheels need refurbed.

Had the clutch cable done about 1k miles ago and the dufus that did it crushed the heat shield on the bulk head behind the manifold.

Has a hole in the exhaust at the elbow before the back box, so will need a back section / centre section back. Can arrange for this to be fitted, but will add to the price.

Paint on the Sill behind both front wheels has stone chips, so needs blowing in.

Interior fan does not work (again, can be fixed but will add to the price).

I will get some pics posted today / tomorrow.

I am based in West Ewell, Surrey (KT postcode).

Drop me a PM / post a reply if there are any questions, as I am sure I have missed some detail.

Thanks in advance

Steve