Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Clio Williams 2

Clio Williams 2

Copied from Pistonheads advert..

http://pistonheads.com/sales/922829.htm

96,003 miles, Enthusiast owned Williams 2, FSH, really excellent condition throughout, hard to show in pictures how good it is in the flesh.

Huge history folder with many thousands of pounds spent, anything thats been required has been done immediately and by a local ex-renault mechanic at my local garage.

Engine: Standard apart from foam filter in original air box, 96,000 miles service recently completed, new fluids, clutch less than 100 miles old, no more stiff clutch!

Gearbox: Original and in perfect condition, no noises, engages all gears fine, oil changed when new clutch was fitted.

Body: There is NO rust on the shell, sills are in excellent condition, the doors are immaculate this car has zero parking dents, minor dent on roof which was here when I purchased the car and the boot lid has begun to rust around the drain holes on the underside, I will provide a brand new genuine renault boot lid and rear glass window with the car if required - I intended to get them painted and put on the car this summer to complete the car.

The only modification is the rear windows seals which were swapped for non opening items, this was to stop one of the rear seals leaking water due to where I used to park the car at my old house!

Interior: As with what seems like most Williams' the interior is in excellent condition, they seem to hold up far better than the lower spec models do. It is completely standard apart from Williams 3 door cards and stalk controls, when I bought the car the original door cards were looking tired so I swapped them with these to enable front door speakers. Original (and rare) tape/radio - works fine.

Others: Toad Ai606 Cat 1 alarm system with proximity sensor alert (the car will beep at you 3 times if you get too close to warn people off), 2 alarm fobs, 2 renault key fobs, brand new full original renault exhaust (so much nicer than these loud exhausts)..

The list is endless - Please ask if you require any specific information.

Reason for sale: Me and my fiancée are trying to purchase a house and between us we have three cars, with the williams being the weekend car its regretably this one thats having to go - we will be selling one of the others too shortly.

Any picture requests PM me and I'll add them in here...

Arse forgot..

Price £2550

Willyclio members will get a discount as I know it would get looked after.

looks lovely mate, as soon as mine is sold i'll be up to check it out!

Just to add now I think of everything..

Tyres all have 8mm or more left and don't know if anyone remembers but I rust treated the boot floor and re-painted it white to show early signs of anything coming back - nearly a year now and is all tickety boo!

Oh!

And the doors are from a mat brown special williams 1 - so no heavy bars - the cable tidy holes were welded up too where they rust like a bitch, these are the mintest doors you'll see in a long long time!

Hi Daz,

I sent you an email via PistonHeads last night with some questions, sorry I didn't realise it was advertised on here also.

Some of the additional images answer some of the questions I had such as the Tax and condition of wheels/tyres.

Thanks, Paul

Oh you bugger I've just spend ages typing up an email!

I'm going to make you read it now

By the way people I have a brand new original filter in the garage if you'd prefer that on.

Ur parcel shelf is as mintus as mine

Considering it needs NO work, i.e. arches or wheel refurb's its not a bad price imo.