Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hope everything works out for u mate, pass on my thoughts to your better half

if u need any spares please let me know - you have my details....i will post what i can

good to see you back on here mate! hope things get better soon...
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

Good luck dude. Hopefully things will get better and settle down a bit.

Thanks for the concerns, guys.

Wife's better now - hobbling around like a woman twice her age, as oppose to screaming in pain all day and night over late Dec. Lots of physio and medication, and the bone doctor says she should be back to a semblance of normalcy march/april time frame (I hope). As for me, being cooped up with her for weeks, I treated myself to some occasional retail therapy - like this Dell 30 inch LCD I am using now And the clio is laid up in my warm and comfy basement parking. So, life's not all that bad.

Hello from warm, sunny Singapore ! (Rub it in, I know ) Want to say that I am still alive, and more importantly, so is the Clio Williams. Just came back from it's fortnightly 20km exercise run. It has aged remarkably well in it's retirement. Nothing has failed in the last 2 years, though things are getting a bit sluggish and noisier.

Medically, my wife and I are as good as can be expected (not great, but OK). At least, we are financially alright; Heck! just to keep the clio on full tax and insurance, we'd better be.

PM me if you need to catch my attention as I read the forum less often than I exercise the Clio these days.

Just a quick hello. My tropical Williams is still mostly parked up in the basement parking. Recently, replaced the radiator as it had become a rusty, leaky geyser. Other than that, the old girl still get some exercise (gently) once in a while. If my son gets his driving license, I might revive the old girl to her former glory and pass the wife's Lancer to the boy.

Northy, what's up with the auto subscription? Paypal emailed me to say they had problems transferring the funds and will try again later. Do I need to do anything? PM me.

Hi mate. PayPal is being really odd recently. I will watch it and let you know.