Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tailgate Fooked

snap!!! :D

Forum User
    Thanks for the offer Daz, please let me know if you have the tailgate avail!

Must say that my mate and work colleague, Simon (aka simoncliodimma) is helping me take the 3 to bits at his workshop (ST-performance.co.uk), so if it all goes right then I have done a good job but if it all goes wrong its his fault!!!! Ha!!

If anyone is interested in looking at the project then Simon will be posting photos and progress shortly.

Thanks again everyone for the help. By the way, has anyone on here organised a 16v/ williams drag/ track day before?

Cheers G

Yeh get progress with lots of pic's

Quote Originally Posted by titcharoony
    im sure my bro once said replacing a tailgate properly is a pain in the arse.
    Nah, easy mate. We swopped the one on my bird's clio for the same reason (the plastic trim holds the water - great design). Window was a bit tricky getting the seal around the glass (if it needs painting). Feeding the wiring down & through was prob the hardest bit, but do-able with some time and string to help feeding. Couple of hours, maybe less without glass swop & that was the first time I'd tried anything like that before and the missus was just for helping lift and hold really

Must say that my mate and work colleague, Simon (aka simoncliodimma) is helping me take the 3 to bits at his workshop (ST-performance.co.uk), so if it all goes right then I have done a good job but if it all goes wrong its his fault!!!! Ha!!

Ye thanks blame me G im always a good scapegoat. anyway it wont be leaving hear unless its like it was when came out of factory

Quote Originally Posted by SIMONCLIODIMMA
    it wont be leaving hear unless its like it was when came out of factory
    Rusty you mean

not a lot of rust on it really just one arch why was yours rusty when you got it Wobba ???