HEATER/FAN/BLOWER

hi all im after a heater blower fan for my williams clio, mine has packed up. just what yo need in winter! im in derby if any one local or if some one could post. many thanks.

Ash

do you still get warm air thru the vents??? and the blower doesnt work??? if so then that would be a loose connection on the heater motor. it a common fault. i got a match stick and some tape and wedged the matchstick down the side of the plug to keep the connection...
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

I've got a spare floating around, I'm just down the A52 mate

yeah still getting warm air its just not being blown through by the fan, i tried wiggling the connector plug but it didnt kick in. could do with gettting the fan cover off for a propper look. as for the A52 were abouts are you? and how much do you want for it if i cant repair mine?

PM'd

Hi my heater blower works fine but i'm not getting warm air up to windscreen vent all other vents are ok :( any idea's please before i start pulling things apart ?

Forum User
    when u turn the direction of air switch does it feel like it clicks at each point?

It does not on 1st 3 settings but don't seem like it engages on the 4th which is the screen... it clicks if you hold it in place but still no warm air to screen :(

I'd remove the controls to have a look what's going on behind them, there's 2 metal rods/cables that connect the controls to the vents themselves, have a look to see if the controls are moving those cables properly and also see if the other ends of them are connected to the vents properly

Cheer's fella