Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    ^^^ That would be good, im , sogoing to need my arches done in the next few months as one has just started to go, so having the stickers ready would be good idea.

titcharoony is getting some proper replicas(using my brand new original oem set i have) done as we speak! he should be making a post any day now
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

Forum User
    What's titcharooney's intention regd rolling out for other needy willy owners?

Kneesparks - Regd your arches, if you don't mind travelling, it might be worthwhile contacting my mate simonciodimma. He has just done my arch and its the works plus he is very competitive too!!. He has his own bodyshop and replaced by cutting out the whole arch using a new clio arch t make good with no rust and minimal filler. When my willy 3 is all done I'll post pics but if you need photos (before/ after) pm him and im sure he'll oblige.

Cheers

G

Yeah, still waiting titch

Tell you something I'm glad I don't have to wait for this shit anymore!

Theres only been me thats supplied high quality reps that people have been happy with!

Quote Originally Posted by Daz.
    Tell you something I'm glad I don't have to wait for this s**t anymore!

Theres only been me thats supplied high quality reps that people have been happy with!
    jeez lets all get a beer n hear that story again

Quote Originally Posted by titcharoony
    Quote Originally Posted by Daz.
    Tell you something I'm glad I don't have to wait for this s**t anymore!

jeez lets all get a beer n hear that story again

Heeee why not

I did quite a few sets of these in the past with happy results - not the ones you thought were too small though - I wasn't a fan of those either so I had them re-done and was much happier... I stopped doing it a while ago though....

titcharoony quotes

12 March 2008

"im just gona get sum decals made up myself. cant be that hard."

07 May 2008

"to put this to bed once and for all, i reckon I can get as close to original size and colour as you'd need. I dont finish uni for about a month n a bit, and am busy with work fo' northy n obv uni work till then. after that Ill get on the case."

14 July 2008

"dont worry guys! Im on the case for getting some top notch replicas! i now have a set of original williams + 2 + 3. these should be done in a month."

07 October 2008

"im gona get a rollicking for this co ive been doing them for ages. but guys and gals i AM on the case - worst case scenario, ur looking at 2 months"

02 November 2008

"i am currently in the process of creating all stickers needed for the club. Smile not long now folks!"

24 January 2009

"forgot to update you all on my progress with decals, paid up in full day, next week shud be decal week. yay"

So remind me again when they'll be ready for?

Oh and I did them for a fiver ish to cover costs not the £20 plus you quoted.

I must admit I've enjoyed our banter on this subject!

Quote Originally Posted by SIMONCLIODIMMA
    Just priced up full set of Decals for Wolfie's willy 3. Kin Hell!!!!!!!!! Only £115 and thats trade!!

He really wants it to look the biz and will put copies on if ok, so..........does anyone know where some good copies can be bought for a little less than from dealer? Or................has anyone got the original sizing, colouring etc on a pdf/ file, as I have a guy who has made decals for me in the past and he does them identical to the original in every way, then I weill distribute them at cost to all members on here! Does that sound a good idea??

Cheers Chaps
    That sounds a great idea - please do it!

daz you got a gf mate?

im in comms now for final proof being sent through within 7 days, regardless of quality ill upload pics of them. Daz you dont really know what you're talking about, so im not prepared to discuss design with you. Your £5 jobbies werent that dissimilar to the ebay comedy efforts. Off on size, and a seperate blue and gold (both off on colour, and no mettalic finish). Im talking laser printing, with metallic finish, at proper sizes. Not being funny mate, but not prepped to banter with you anymore. It's like being at school. If you've something you want to say, just pop it in a pm and dont clog the forum with your dissing. Matter closed.