Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Forum User
    You maybe right, ive some they dont seem to bad...anyway,,,,titch rang the guy doing these decals has fled (with some of titchs money and proofs etc) Titch appologises for not contacting people but he is attempting to put things right,

and will contact the club shortly . In the meantime ive got to pm Paul

which are the decent ebay ones? ove got some on mine which are ok but arent perfect imo

mine rocked but don't think I've any left now

cheers for the message col and i fully understand... not blaming anyone apart from the shite that nicked them...... but i totally give up on this replica decals thing now. and im not going to lend any originals ever again.....
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

Daz's ones were very good in my books

Quote Originally Posted by FATBOY
    cheers for the message col and i fully understand... not blaming anyone apart from the shite that nicked them...... but i totally give up on this replica decals thing now. and im not going to lend any originals ever again.....
    why does no ****er back me up on this????? im good enough to lend out £80/90 originals and all you can do is not bother????? this really does make me think why bother?????? glad youve all had ya laugh. and i spose it serves him right for lending them out(aka me) i put lots of hard work into starting this site and this is the thanks i get!!!!!..........
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

Chill, fatboy. I didn't know you felt so strongly about the situation that needed our support. Sorry, to hear that you lost the originals.

You have always been a good lad in my books - even when typing under the influence. So, take it easy, OK?

why does no f**ker back me up on this????? im good enough to lend out £80/90 originals and all you can do is not bother????? this really does make me think why bother?????? glad youve all had ya laugh. and i spose it serves him right for lending them out(aka me) i put lots of hard work into starting this site and this is the thanks i get!!!!!..........
    I am bothered mate. I would be really pi$$ed off if my originals went missing!!

If it wasn't for this site i would of given my willy 2 up a long time ago, so you guys are doing something right!!!

Forum User
    yes completely agree this site has a mass of advice and data which is specific and unavailable elsewhere without it i for one would have been stuck on a number of issues whilst i can see your frustration at the events re the decals this is not really an issue for the members to receive the backlash for but im sure everyone would support your actions at tryin to sort a major prob, no decals decent enough to put on your cherished vehicle

so just to add in conclusion you and all mods do a cracking job and although sometimes not apparent all your efforts im sure are appreciated

I've spent over £60 on travelling, posting stuff and all for nothing as the first ones I got made were rubbish - only good ones I got were the outline ones and everyone pulled their face - even though people have acknowedged them as the only decent reps they've seen.

2 pictures - tell me which one is the non standard decals?