for sale is my ford fiesta zetec s

pics first description below (photography isnt great i know, i can get more if required)

Red in colour
2000 registered so an X reg
56,000 fully documented service history all up to date serviced last week

mods:
side strips removed
full scorpion exhaust
carbon fibre induction kit with red samco hose
16 inch multi spoke wheels. with 4 good tyres
uprated speakers all round

important info
12 month mot
6 months tax
56k with cambelt changed
2 new tyres last week 195/45/16
air con gas topped up when serviced last week
oil filter plugs coolant flush and change last week

not bad bits, but may want looking at:
it had 4 195/40/16's on it but the front where getting low so i replaced them with 195/45/16 with intentions of doing the rears aswell but ive not got round to doing the rears.
also it has no stereo.

i will probably get round to doing these before the potential new buyer gets the car. if not the price will be adjusted to suit cost of tyres.

i bought this car just before christmas for my girlfriend but it seems its not too her taste! (thanks!)

this car is really clean and drives really nice. The gearbox is nice and tight and has a very nice short, direct gearchange.
The suspension is only standard but is very capable and really holds the road very well.
Engine is nice and quiet and has been serviced regularly to keep it in great condition, it has only covered 56k so well below average, it pulls very well and really is impressing me, its very free revving but there doesnt seem to be much power after 5500-6000rpm but does pull very well up to it.
The exhaust and induction kit arent to be frowned upon and can of course can be removed and replaced with standard items very easily, however i currently am driving this car to and from work, about 40 miles a day instead of the v6 and its very quiet on the motorway and only really gets noisey when you boot it and are around 4000rpm, and when driving round town its not boomy atall, it sounds very much standard.

i am looking to sell this car for £2000ono which i think is reasonable, yes they can be bought cheaper but look at mileage and condition. i would also accept a part x on another car of similar value.
i do have some funds to put towards another car