Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Forum User
    they dont sell a kit as such you need to make it and for that it shows you need:

2x S2 , 2.5" strut @ £350.each ( £700 )
    2x D1 , Adjustable damping damper @ £165.each ( £330 )
    2x Eibach coil spring @ £65 each ( £130 )
    add some vat @ 15%
    = £1334

nicked from jays post on another forum

Forum User
    ^I'm the O/P on that thread ^

Forum User
    yes fronts are wrong though iirc

there coilovers at 250...

Mark one: getting the ledas for a good price :D ( nothing like they are new ). balljoint is tight on wishbones as that was changed recently aswell. the car is polybushed but i can't see that causing the shocks to bend, or could it?

Number1: yeah very lucky i noticed it as could of been nasty if they snapped while driving

Maxiboy: im just going by what it says on the list plus when i phoned up on friday they told me it will be £1200 for shock alone

Anyway ive e-mailed fk with pics of the coilovers and am waiting to hear what they have to say about it, i'll let you know how it gets on :D

Got some very good news, just got this e-mail :D

Hi Germain,

thanks for your mail.

Thats a problem we used to have with the Clio Coils. We had the problem that the material of the brackets were to thin so they bent like in your case. We have solved that with thicker brackets.

What we can do is to sent you new ones out. But we need the original Invoice for those. If you can send me the Invoice in a mail aswell as your full post adress we can do sth for you.

Regards

Tim

So off goes my invoice and address and hopefully i'll have a brand new set of revised fk's. btw if all goes well i think thats excellent customer service as i thought they were gonna tell me to **** off :D

That's good to hear

I think we should get a thread up to recognise what companies have given us really good customer service, Powerflex have been very good as well

that's awesome,it's shows it's good to make your voice heard sometimes.

personally i thought avo were really helpful when i bought my coilovers, really sound and quick service.

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by rob-legend
    that's awesome,it's shows it's good to make your voice heard sometimes.

personally i thought avo were really helpful when i bought my coilovers, really sound and quick service.
    same tbh mate, one of mine started leaking(had them 2year) and rang them up, they told me to send it to them with a cover note, i sent both front units and they rebuilt both F.O.C and posted them bk, so only cost i had was to send them to them! took just under a week turnaround!

good to hear jay.

i also had the same with avo, first o/s/f, then n/s/f. no problems what so ever since. :D

right an update. first off i did'nt end up buying the leda's as the deal fell through but im happy with that :D after my email from fk i thought i would of got a new set of replacement coilovers sent out pretty quick, well weeks went by and i did'nt hear anything so at the begining of feb i got on the phone to germany to see what was happening. it turns out the fella who was dealing with my case has been off sick for a few weeks and not much had happened the person on the phone said send the emails again which i did, then a few days later got a email from fk saying my new units have been sent to venom motorsport. all good i thought, that is untill venom phoned me and said my new coilover cases have arrived basicly they have sent my new stanless steel threaded units and i have to use my old dampers ( i always thought they were sealed untill now ) and springs etc. i had massive amounts of hassel getting the shocks out the old units as the top was rusted solid so had to be cut off in the end.