Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 0378 - L110ADH

Forum User
    i just wont push a car in the wet , the clio grips fine but only takes a slight mistake in wet and uve lost control and normally very hard to get back!

Richy Kj16v

would completly agree

Drive my missess valver now and i would be lying if i said i didnt drive it hard but yes as you said i dont even bother trying to corner quickly in the wet just not worth it losses traction sooooo easily

There is a large roundabout were i live and i can take it almost 70mph continusal going round and round but in the damp/wet i wouldn't dare try it any were near that speed!!!

Mind you from doing so often now i have fully shagged the steering rack or sumit the worst noise now on full lock(same happened on my willy and at Renault it cost me £650 for new rack or pump cant remember which one it was or may have been both) but havent got money to fix it sometimes feels like it could snap or sumit !!! o dear!!! she asks whats that whinning and obvioulsy i am like not sure TBO !!! lolol

Trackdays are a great way to learn to control a slide though and thoroughly recommended.

0378.jpg

0378 8.jpg

0378 9.jpg

Re loaded my pictures
    Last edited by northy; 02-05-2014 at 08:42.