Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 0378 - L110ADH

Forum User
    Really gutted for you - she looked the business before the accident- thank god your OK though - it's a cliche but at the end of the day it is only a car - you're far more important.

why thank you snacky lady

Thats what everybody was saying at the schene at least your ok but because there was nothing wrong with me at all i couldnt see that i just want my car back how it was. not really thinking about how lucky i was to get out unhurt and think well thank god my other half stayed at home that day. Just was really pissed with myself and the fact that i lost 6.5k in one little pissin corner that i can do side ways AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH still works me up now
    But always chance to get another spent 5k on that one as it was mint as you can see have to start saving again i surpose this time Fully comp lololol

unlucky mate.but at least u ok...that the main thing

i bet more ppl have accidents on roads they know like the back of their hands than those on strange roads...

werent u intrested in strippin it urself mate..wudda got more than a grand i reckon

Forum User
    Gutted for you mate :(

Always the way, i know it was when i wrote my first car off, more worried about thwe car and how ****ed it is than if you are hurt etc etc

I thought you had to smash a rear window to get out? They're all intact.

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilusi
    i thought that too, btu didn't say anything

Totally gutted for you as we all are luckily and thank someone(im an atheist) you got out all but unscathed physically.

Lunner Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:15 pm Post subject

Thats a good point must have been front window obvioulsy must have been a little more shuck up than i first taught!!! (Pretty cetain i smashed window tho but certainly dosent look the case as they must have smashed on impact unless i was just fininshing of what was left of the window) surpose thats what you get when hanging upside down with seat belt on

werent u intrested in strippin it urself mate..wudda got more than a grand i reckon

WOuld have mate but unfortualty needed to get another car asap and needed some money from it. Also didnt really have the tools etc to strip engine running gear etc.
    Unfortunalty 2 months after i had sold it to Paul my mates moved to a new company called www.tlmotorsport.com and if i had had it for a bit longer i could have stripped it and transfered all williams handling pack and engine to the J plate valver shell that my misses now has. But wasnt to know bit of a shame

Commiserations, mate. As gutting as it is, a car's a car and you live to buy another one!
    Is it me or do these cars go a bit crappy in the wet? I find mine locks really easily even under mellow driving conditions. Never feel very confidant cornering in the wet. My front tyres are near their limtis though so it could be that