Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 0378 - L110ADH

0378 - L110ADH

Just a remind to you all always take care whilst driving !!!!
    See picture my Willy after going arse over end at only 35 mph on the way to work lost 6.5k in total and now have to share J reg valver with misses
    Copper said i would have been lucky to life if i was travaling any quicker

Car £5000 minter Number 378
    Insurance Third Party £2000 (regret that now only got £700 sheets back)
    Car Sold for £1000 to Paul at infincar (without interior)

All take care espically in the wet !!!!

I am sure none of you want to right another off should think there is another 1000 people out there ready to finish me off

Another one bits the dust!!!

Is there any way of finding out apx how many origianl Willys are left???

Forum User
    35mph What were you doing?!

Forum User
    I hope you kept the plaque at least!

do you have any bigger pictures...sorry to hear about your accident....what was the cause ?

Mate, really, really sorry to hear about that :( . I've crashed five times now, including 2 write-offs, so I know exactly how you feel

Hope something good comes of it - maybe a 2.0 conversion for the valver?

thats bad luck m8

dont suppose you gona sell any spares off it are ya?

Yep got the plaque thats not going any where it is on my bedroom door as a reminder for when i take the valver for a beasting ( In the dry only now tho)

Just one of them mate back road on the way to work same way i had been going for like 5 years in na number of different vechiles. Road was wet and back right wheel went over a drain and the rear left was on worn out tarmac were it goes really shinny and as i was going left round a slight bend it shot out from me tryied to opp lock but just to late slip side ways hit a 1 foot high muddy bank and the car went arse over tit it happened that slowly that i was thinking to myself dam going to need a new bumper now but as the car went vertical it just had enought to go over managed to get out by smashing rear window then a women who lived opposite came out cause she heard me screaming and shouting at the car and myself not the sound of the car tipping over !! Two ambulances arrived within a few mins 2 x fireengines and 2 cop cars only thing that happened to me was cut hands as the windscreen shattered over me thank god i was wearing my seatbelt definatly safed my life in this time around!!
    The most annoying thing is just the day before i was dong the same corner at like 70 mph just keeping the bitch pinned obvioulsy in the dry but still !!! know the road like the back of my hand!!
    My mate had a therory to why it could have happened two weeks before we were screaming up the same back road this time opposite way and as a cracked third a BLACK cat jumped out in the road now i would be lying if i said i didnt run him over, this just happened to be on the same corner where the car rolled. Bt thats his therory not to sure me self just sods law i put t down too!!!

have a number of pictures but not shaw on how to add them to this reply do i need a web address??? sorry for being a thicky!!!!

Regarding parts as i siad sold shell and running gear etc to Paul @ infincar but still have all the interior but keeping hold of it for a while as in the long run will get another original and as it is in amazing condition i can choose the best parts to replace if nessecary?/
    Have everything within the car apart from carpet as it was torn and covered in shit!!

Forum User
    Gutted - Unlucky mate