Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Forum User
    hi Guys,
    Did'nt the mk1 williams have gold turbines?? and silver badges ? there's only one williams here in Malta and it's one of the very first ever made and has gold turbines and silver badges. just curious.
    I'll be buying a williams to import over here next year so i'll be looking for a good one too buy, would 4 grand get me a good one ??

have a good xmas all

james

Happy christams matey.....

4k will get u one of frances finest!! Good luck in ur search, ur be able to get an excellent example

Forum User
    Let me rephrase that TURBINES, Turdbines would look rather shitty i think. :D

nope, all clio williams' have silver renault and clio badges and silver renault diamond badge on the bonnet, then gold 'williams' stickers on the rear boot lid, and both rear arches.

wheels across all williams models wear gold 15" 7J speeline 'williams' alloy wheels, the turbine wheels were fitted to phase 1 clio 1.8 16v and were silver

Forum User
    looks nice mate, something i noticed which is me being picky lol is that the front wing 2.0 badges are on the wrong way, the 2.0 should be behind the indicator or am i wrong williams 1 owners?

Lets seeee, Firstly I did read somewhere about williams 1's having gold badges but I can't remember where and I am sure you guys are right so at some point I will get em' repainted.

As far as the exhaust goes, yes I spent over an hour in a cafe in Glasgow reading through the service history!! Once again, I am not a silly bugger. That is how I know it has a Scorpion exhaust, I just don't know the exact model, in the history I have a bill and receipt for one "Scorpion exhaust" and the fitting there of. No mention of what its called. And it is LOUD! :P

It isn't the car that was on Pistonheads, that car I think was probably Jamie's as his has a gold diamond too.

As far as the 2.0 goes, hmm I think you are right! but if they have been put on the wrong way round at some point It will only take me 5 mins to fix .

thanks Guys!

Ben

Forum User
    tbh its all minor bits the badges which dont take 5 to sort, if its a full scorpion system then its quiet compared to some lol, my scorpion you could hardly hear!

Sweet car mate!!

Yeah I guess I don't have anything to compare it to, it does make a lovely noise and is Is about as loud as I would ever want her to be, still think its been put on wrong though, need to get her up on the ramps and have a closer look.

Someone asked me how long I have had her too, I got her yesterday, Picked her up at about 11am!

Just got back from a quick drive, she FLYS, I'm not even running her to the limiter, she pulls so well in every gear and above 3500 she really gets going. If only I could marry a car.

p.s. thanks for all the comments btw :D Cant wait to start working on her!