Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Bloody confusing! lol! But if there are willy 1 stickers being produced I will be interested in a set.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Daz.
    Quote Originally Posted by titcharoony
    from the williams 2 and williams 3 sets i was given i could see NO difference between them in the infill. according to some there is a difference, but by eye, under various lights, and my scanner i could see no difference. I am intending on the infill being the same across the range, otherwise its just too tricky and particular. We'll see how the first batch come out anyway people. Ill be overseeing the job myself as im doing a bit of work for them so if its okay with you all, ill prob set up a new thread with updates every few days.
    The way i feel about it is that if i know they're as near to originals as is possible, then its worth it. ask daz, he's not lying when he says its a ballache trying to get the correct colours etc. But after xmas, this is my top priority and is first on the joblist.
    Its only subtle and my scanner couldn't see the difference - maybe its because of the actual size of the blue on show but i'm 100000000000000% they are different coloured metallics in the blue.

For thereplicas its fine, but I just wanted to make sure in the past people were aware for genuine decals - if someone bought willy 3 stickers for their 2 and vice versa they may find it doesn't sit quite right.

Its not a go at anyone but I think it should be confirmed for future q's that the 2 and 3 infill mirror their cars shades. :D
    can anyone else confirm the colour differences?

quite a few will - my word not good enough then?

'anyone else'?

there is a subtle difference, ie the 3 is a lighter shade of blue

Quote Originally Posted by titcharoony
    'anyone else'?
    Thomas, Percy, James, Gordon, Henry, Bertie, Terrence, Harold, Toby, Donald, Dougas, Edward.

They all say its different. Never mess with the Sodor crew.