Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum User
    ****ing ell lol dont the lad with the r26r know what the accelerator is?? that was seriously slow moving down the straight, either that or you have sneeked a m3 lump under the bonnet!

Quote Originally Posted by richy
    f***king ell lol dont the lad with the r26r know what the accelerator is?? that was seriously slow moving down the straight, either that or you have sneeked a m3 lump under the bonnet!
    Dont worry about the R26R richy i dont,,, your williams is well slow and i am more than happy to prove it.

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneyV6
    f***king ell lol dont the lad with the r26r know what the accelerator is?? that was seriously slow moving down the straight, either that or you have sneeked a m3 lump under the bonnet!
    Dont worry about the R26R richy i dont,,, your williams is well slow and i am more than happy to prove it.
    you wont have any issues beating my williams, its just a small metal box now lol

you wont have any issues beating my williams, its just a small metal box now lol
    i have never had issues beating any of them, they are all unreliable turds tbh, ask bayliss.

they are quick when stripped and tuned and running track tyres while playing hero against a standard road car,, but against any decent track car they are slow.

i guess this all means that as ever your no able to back up the big words,,, typical.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwKp3N4fYsM

ffs richy follow bayliss and get yourself a decent car.

Forum User
    Blimey throwin your dummy out of the pram aint gettin brownie points.

Its only a bm i had a sharknose 5 28i,good motor....is yours modified or do you just drive it like you stole it? what specs on it? if its standard they dont handle that well.

i have never had issues beating any of them, they are all unreliable turds tbh, ask bayliss.
    thats cause Bayliss built it with Zip ties and chewing gum.

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingMonkey

thats cause Bayliss built it with Zip ties and chewing gum.
    Don't drag me into this, i'm merely a by-stander, lol

LOL @ Stoney.

Stoner more like.

Gutted to see you are selling up Bayliss... I remember coming to your unit when the car was in bits time ago.

Good luck with the sale.