Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    J o n
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 live
    il be there for this...Jon....pussy...they cant be as bad as the bolton meet we went to lol....

mind u..i have nice comfy, shocks/springs now. mite have to up the tempo a bit with the other ecu tho hehe
    It could be as bad... that post office run I went on with the chuckle brothers was like that, said smooth roads and it ended up looking like a ****ing Welsh rally stage... at one point I got stuck in a shallow stream and got air... twice... one of them the car went well over a foot off the ground as the lad behind was telling me he saw a lot of daylight underneath! Ooh, brake fluid needs a change, not been done since Snetterton lol!!!

... and your chip wont help you old man.

the only bad bits are the cattle grids (about 10 of in total) as stated above, and there is one tight hairpin going up a steep hill but unless your car is slammed on the deck i shouldnt see there being any problems with the roads through the trough, dont know about the others tho.

Lancs Mini Road Trip Sun Dec 7th

Yep, thats Scorton Priory linked above. It should take 2-2.5hrs to get there at a steady pace with a few stops to let people catch up etc.

I will bring 5 photocopies of the route from my map and highlight the exact route. I will put on there planned stops for 5 mins at places along the route for quick photos and for people to catch up if needed. Stops in mind include, the top of Waddington Fell (great Veiw), Slaidburn (toilet) and Ribblehead Via Duct (poss great photo op). Then roll down to Scorton.

For anybody who wants to hook up on route then let me know and I will give an eta. We should reach Settle at approx 11.30 ish.

I will be at the Tickled Trout on Sunday 7th December at 930 for a departure at 10.

Looking forward to meeting you all, Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJesus
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 live
    il be there for this...Jon....pussy...they cant be as bad as the bolton meet we went to lol....

mind u..i have nice comfy, shocks/springs now. mite have to up the tempo a bit with the other ecu tho hehe
    It could be as bad... that post office run I went on with the chuckle brothers was like that, said smooth roads and it ended up looking like a f***king Welsh rally stage... at one point I got stuck in a shallow stream and got air... twice... one of them the car went well over a foot off the ground as the lad behind was telling me he saw a lot of daylight underneath! Ooh, brake fluid needs a change, not been done since Snetterton lol!!!

... and your chip wont help you old man.

think martins run was probably the best one iv done for getting airborn.....missed a great foto opp there tho. lol

the run round here would have had some nice airborn action, u just have to throw it sideways just b4 the crest to land straight hehe, unfortunately the absolutely dire kent cams broke and i played navigator for monkey who wasnt so keen on the idea lol.

my chip will help me a lot....the 6500 limiter just comes up far too fukkin fast lol. u know how wide i can make my car lol.......wide car.....narrow roads...doesnt matter how much extra power u have lol

Carole Anne
    Sorry don't want to mix up the route or anything but think Ribblehead is near Buttertubs which is a great road - could maybe save that for another time though

Looks like will meet you lot at Ribblehead if that is ok.

Will PM you my mobile number nearer the time.

Carole Anne

will this still happen even if its pissing down???

i will be there at ten even if its pissing down.

Hiya,

Yep, rain or shine, i will be there. Looking forward to it. I have printed out photocopies of the route ready.

Lee.

J o n
    if it's wet or slippy I wont even attempt the run tbh, my car is undrivable in those conditions on country lanes... as 2 live himself well knows, it just lights up the fronts and torque steers all over the shop

so does mine at the mo............pussy.