After finding a massive oil leak on the car, stripping the front of it down to see where it was coming from - i found the standard oil cooler was probably the cause. It was also being bypassed, hence not used.

Hence i need a shorter thread of the models with no standard cooler, in order to fit an oil filter straight to the block. In pretty urgent need of this - as the car is off the road without.

I'm also in need of the long breather hose which goes from the rocker cover, through and under the middle of the inlet manifold, all the way to the airbox, along with the little plastic holder half way along it.

Finally, i found the cold start injector has been disconnected. So i'm in need of the pipe which goes from the end of the fuel rail to the cold start injector, along with all the little copper washers and bolts.

I'd be extremely grateful if anyone could sort out the above parts for me and deliver them to me asap, so i can do the job on friday. Around £10 or so delivered would also be good :P :D

Cheers,

Al