Just done something with the 3 words only game. This started when trying to give a funny comeback to a frenchmans neutral feed back on ebay.

Was doing this with my m8 over the phone and we laughed so hard we were hurting and crying.

We translated all 3 chapters into french and then back to english from the french text

I cant wait till I update with chapter 4 Enjoy..........

People of hatred of king of *** d' I F which drives their cars like old slow grannies, with the piss soiled seats and carpets. I wish that j' touched large Scotts. Head! L' identification made a disorder as I was held on the edge d' a cable of ground, that in the past swallowed my gorilla, then slipped a mango into my large bloody mouth and j' absorbed and then am asked to me. If the mango of boy tasted as I the teeth then I brushed l' ate with a turd. Some say ..... the monster of Log Born has a large eye in its cocsics of palpitation, but of that which the tis of reason the season to eat crepes and frost, with a contact wander smooth paste of salt and fanny d' man but it tasted like cheese mildewed and resembled a wound of axe. The next day the monkey had a test of AIDS and one said to him to F ** K with far! You infected l' offer worlds in straws felching to l' interior of glove compartment of Robert Barringtons.

Without more d' agitation, the decided monkey, small green Indians plunged out of juice spiced d' bean of lady, would take five Mexicans and would fold them in a piled up formed balloon. Achieve nuts and a MASSIVE perforation of prince Albert by his bell-end. It s' is wedged in a truck, then a duck, then a slut which went gloussement. Obtained to strike by the s*@g way of the northy before qu' it broke its large bottom and folded its speaking loads d' ear. Poor Vieux Northy indicated the monkey. Who ate horses with the turd of dog wrapped in sheets d' tin, deeply put fire in the crémeux jizm of the paste and biscuit monkey, slowly boiled in the stretcher of cat fried by egg with an bell-end of palpitation enormous crimson. The monkey fixed its bicycle and is assembled to the local Jewish stiff store of support for a circumcision and bacon plunged in the jizz d' a large German miniature equipped without drills-skin which was red and superb cover of hat of scooper of pooper of meat pie remainders of house to deceive which s' all the wheel nuts is shaken dry of chalk.

The midget' German; the slightly astounded widow of the tiny left leg of S the residue that from cheese was gone to the titmouse, but d' another share was the prescribed suppositories killers and fish of pain to relieve l' acne and l' unclench its love slave' ; massive cheeks bored of end of S. Before making the suicide and drinking lemonade, the coarse devil stuck its finger in the pooper of Stans and l' licked. Mmmmmmmm which tasted as good as the turd miniature German but not as tasty as this thing on the shlong of monkeys after the DA-bong nicotinism with a flash hanging out of its left nostril. Be enough to say, it n' was not to be enough to say, say sufficely, qu' it whitey' ; D and felt its two points to him to assemble its throat, like a goat on heat. After front Juste, but not jusqu' to swallow the brother slightly irregular German of miniatures in a d' group; bytes. The girls aloud suddenly surprisingly effleuré their beans in north eastwardly, which unpropitious made turn me uranus good right round of round baby, like a right record of baby around the next corner covered in sleeping bag